Tell us all about your phone

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah, you're probably right...I was just wondering if he might a privacy freak like me *Meaning I don't use either of the two most popular operating systems on my wife's phone.

Good idea, I like that! That way you have the phone if you really need it, but aren't always tempted to have it in your hands.
The caveat is that I tend to NOT have it in the bag while at work, as both my wife and daughter aren't in my vicinity, so in case there is an emergency, I want to be reachable.

You ready? You look ready.
I miss the days when you had to guess where your loved ones were. Home, school, a ditch? Who knows?! We all just lived our lives.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Interesting...What do you mean by that?
Too many people are owned by their phones. I see it everywhere and so make a point not to depend on my phone to the depth I see others in their screen addictions.

I miss the days when you had to guess where your loved ones were. Home, school, a ditch? Who knows?! We all just lived our lives.
Its a lot harder to grow on your own and become self-dependent with a phone attached to your hand all day long. Smothering is now reaching new record heights.

I was never one to be always on my phone, but the amount of times I would sort of start to reach for it at random times for really no reason had me thinking
Strange anecdote.

If I use my phone alarm to wake me up I will always wake up 1 minute before it goes off. But, if I disconnect the internet on my phone and put it in airplane mode I don't mysteriously wake up before it rings.