MoFo Fantasy Football 2023 - Sign-Ups

Tools    

....which could be a ruse to get me to stop trying to win, because I can. Ah Ha! I got you.

The trick is not minding
I’ve done a few over the past week. Pretty happy with who I have been able to grab so far, as it’s almost always the same first four players. This won’t happen in our league, of course.

Draft is here already... I think I mean this. I hope you all get terrible players and yahoo's auto draft gives me the greatest team in the history of sport. Due to inflation I no longer can afford crack so I just don't think I'll be awake to participate in the draft. Have fun everyone and here's to hoping yahoo doesn't draft me 2 defenses and 2 kickers!

A system of cells interlinked
Draft is here already... I think I mean this. I hope you all get terrible players and yahoo's auto draft gives me the greatest team in the history of sport. Due to inflation I no longer can afford crack so I just don't think I'll be awake to participate in the draft. Have fun everyone and here's to hoping yahoo doesn't draft me 2 defenses and 2 kickers!
If it does, I hope my two defenses and two kickers are just as good!

There was a year, a few years back, where I did very little prep until right before the draft and ended up winning, so I'm going to decide that's an actual strategy rather than dumb luck/unlikely to repeat.

If I end up with Cooper Kupp, Jonathan Taylor, and Alvin Kamara that means I had to work late and missed the draft.

Oh, and if I end up autodrafting Deshaun Watson ill kick his ass to the curb
. So there

Due to inflation I no longer can afford crack so I just don't think I'll be awake to participate in the draft.
You won't be awake at 3:00 in the afternoon? Aren't you still in Washington?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Been doing mocks the past few days. You can definitely tell 12 team is the most popular option, and getting a middle slot in there seems the hardest.

The trick is not minding
Visiting my dad for his birthday in Pa. Which means two hours there, a few hours with him, and then two hours back.
I’ll probably end up drafting a few rounds from the car, provided I can connect.

Been doing mocks the past few days. You can definitely tell 12 team is the most popular option, and getting a middle slot in there seems the hardest.
I love being either first or last. I know you have to wait a hell of a long time between turns but to get your top two choices free and clear each time makes me happy. I hate having to choose between two and then invariably whether I have to wait two or seven turns somebody takes my second choice.

The trick is not minding
Playing in a softball championship game at we speak so I might end up starting from my phone. Here's hoping I get back in time.
Nothing personal but I hope you have horrible service and auto draft Players like Kenyan Drake, James Robinson(both without teams as of today!), Baker Mayfield, and so on…..
Although auto drafting seems to have worked well for others in the past few years…..
😜

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Playing in a softball championship game at we speak so I might end up starting from my phone. Here's hoping I get back in time.
I imagine you trying to catch a fly ball and draft at the same time.

You won't be awake at 3:00 in the afternoon? Aren't you still in Washington?
I'm working nights now so yeah, daytime stuff is an issue. Probably not gonna do it for much longer tho. I really don't like the schedule but I needed work and it was available quickly.