The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Lady, you were already sassy! Now . . . 180 dollars?!? It's pretty girlie, but I could have frosted your hair for 10 bucks. Mind you, you would have to spend about 1,000 or so to fly down here.

Believe me, this $180 was a once in the lifetime thing. Jason bought me a $100 gift card for this place on Valentines day. I just got around to using it now. The $180 included the tip. But it would have been even more than that but the owner of the salon said I have a great smile to go with the look, so he took off $20. hahaha I have been cutting my own hair and dying it since I was 15, so I think it's about time I seek professional help...or at least get treated and fussed over. I had three people playing with my hair, ewwing and awwwing over how fine it is. lol They each wanted to be responsible for one highlight, hahaha. That is too funny! I have no idea which belongs to which though.

MovieForums Extra
I normally spend about $150 on my hair every two months. Its my one splurge I allow myself. I love being fussed over. It comes with a glass or two of wine and a great massage chair while I am having my hair washed. Lovely pics. And you aren't going bald.

I normally spend about $150 on my hair every two months. Its my one splurge I allow myself. I love being fussed over. It comes with a glass or two of wine and a great massage chair while I am having my hair washed. Lovely pics. And you aren't going bald.
I want the address of that place

I want the address of that place
Just focus on the hair and stay the hell away from the booze nebbit. I heard you're a vicious drunk. The kind that goes down to the docks just to kick the crap out of sailors. No *****. You're one scary lookin' chick when your coming at us men with that full on rage pumping through your veins.

Just focus on the hair and stay the hell away from the booze nebbit. I heard you're a vicious drunk. The kind that goes down to the docks just to kick the crap out of sailors. No *****. You're one scary lookin' chick when your coming at us men with that full on rage pumping through your veins.
Thats me

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
ooh oohers! i also wanted to include a photo of the cute Apple necklace my poopy got me,

aaaaaaand... my Pear clock necklace, which i bought myself. better than a wrist watch!

We had a little party at my house to celebrate our trip to rome was a succes. After Rome party, casa Verheijen:

She spilled wine, rainer washed her socks

Just having some fun

Loads of fun

Our socks

Sleepingbags

Ok we had fun

And do check my "art": Deviant

The last picture of me on here was taken when I was like, 15.

Well, I am graduating high school in two weeks and so it's time for a change. This should also mean that I am going to start posting (and even about movies!).

http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid...&id=1038900100

Follow the link to the album!
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

I am having a nervous breakdance

Well, I am graduating high school in two weeks and so it's time for a change. This should also mean that I am going to start posting (and even about movies!).

It is incredible! I've said it before, but you are so my friend's girlfriend's doppelganger.

Anyway, you're cute.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Glitter girl you are gorgeous i am really glad to see you again, I have missed you

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing

Hello, lovely!
GREAT pics. You look gorgeous.

A system of cells interlinked
Wow, Hi ATG!!! Long time no see!

Thanks everybody. I miss all of you too. I will def. take graduation pics.