Final 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' Trailer

Tools    

Looks great! Thanks for sharing.

A system of cells interlinked
Way better than the last trailer, which was horrible.

Neutral Milk Hotel
looks "soooo yummy"
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

good stuff

I love 35mm ^_^
I can't wait for this. It looks awesome. ^_^ Thanks for posting it.

I don't like Johnny Depp's lines but the visuals are downright amazing along with the music. Hopefully I'll enjoy Depp more when I see entire scenes with him, not just snippets of kiddish dialogue. I guess he's making the character a child-like recluse, which is good, but the words he said in the trailer didn't do it for me. But, Depp, Burton and Elfman have done nothing but awesome movies/scores since the beginning. I have hope.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Here to support the villians.......
This is going to be awesome

I think your link is down. Looks like it will be a good movie, though, from the other trailers I've seen! Tim Burton always outdoes himself and Johnny Depp looks brilliantly kooky in this one! I guess this Burton-Depp collaboration will outdo even Edward Scissorhands!

That looks like one terrific remake of a great classic

Depp's voice is really annoying - he's no Gene Wilder. And they should have left the Oompa Loompas orange with their trademark green hair and blindingly white eyebrows intact. I know Burton's tried to make a more loyal interpretation of Dahl's book, but the flick looks like it's gonna suck major monkey balls.

My god, it looks horrible. It may be closer to the novel, but that doesn't mean it'll be good. We shall see how well it does in cinemas.

I think it looks great although I don't wanna get my hopes up incase it's not that good although I guess I already have!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Does this link even work any more? Anyone have a working link to this trailer?

I just watched the '71 classic version. It's really going to be hard to beat. I know I'm biased (having had a crush on Wilder since 1974), but hey ... that doesn't mean it's not true.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Austruck
Does this link even work any more? Anyone have a working link to this trailer?

I just watched the '71 classic version. It's really going to be hard to beat. I know I'm biased (having had a crush on Wilder since 1974), but hey ... that doesn't mean it's not true.

It's the first film that scared me, and the first 'proper' book I can remember reading.

Then I graduated to The Twits and have been trying to live up to it ever since...

Originally Posted by Austruck

I love the original version, it always seems to be on at xmas and I love watching it. I love the songs "If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.....'' (i think those are the words lol). Anyways I still can't wait for the new one and I think it looks awesome