Teen Wolf
Summer School
One Crazy Summer
School Ties
Class

A system of cells interlinked
HOW? HOW? did u all forget Dazed and Confused
READ.THE.WHOLE.THREAD.

Yeah, we forgot Dazed and Confused all the way up until post number 3 of this thread, where BleachedDecay listed it...

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
After watching it last night I need to add Gregory's Girl to my list (I think it has been mentioned on this thread before). I never watched this before because I thought for some reason that I wouldn't like it, but I did.

It is about an awkward teen who fancies the girl who joins his school football team, but really it is about all the small, ordinary and bizarre elements of teenage life.

It reminded me of my favourite film, Show Me Love (but obviously, Gregory's Girl came first...) in that it was both funny and true. I liked the incidental things, like a penguin wandering the school corridors, or the headmaster playing the piano. Other things that I was reminded of were the tv show Teachers and films like Billy Elliot and Napoleon Dynamite. So if you like any of those, or even if you don't, you should watch Gregory's Girl.

The only thing which stops this being a really great film is the lack of any stand out visual style, but as a film about teenage life it is hard to beat.

Cruel Intentions with Ryan Philippe was great. Teen flick but not stupid.

THE GRADUATE... so brilliant I don't even know if it can be construed as a teen movie.

See the trailer here:

My best teen movie is no other than "Bring it on". I like this movie because it is a story of friendship and love...I like the way they cheer, they are really beautiful, smart and popular in school...

THE GRADUATE... so brilliant I don't even know if it can be construed as a teen movie.
Also, since the main character had just graduated from COLLEGE, he's clearly no longer a teenager but in his early twenties. That would seem to disqualify it as a "teen movie" more than its quality.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

crazed out movie freak
Three O'Clock High was a classic.

Lost in never never land
I would have to say that I rank Accepted up pretty high on that list. Also, Saved would be another one that I found to be very good. I would say that those two are probably the highest on the list of what I would consider to be purely a teen movie. A couple others that are up there are Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys and Detroit Rock City.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Chappie doesn't like the real world
My top 5 in no particular order

1) 16 candles

2) Breakfast Club

3) Heathers

4) Suburbia

5) The Outsiders-I have to admit that I had forgot about this one until I saw it mentioned on this thread. It is both a great book and movie and I highly recommend both if you haven't seen or read it. I may actually go and rent it tonight.

Teaching Mrs. Tingle, The story of one girl (Katie Holmes) who is willing to do anything to become Valedictorian; even if it means murdering the one person who stands in her way, Mrs. Tingle. I love this movie it's reminds me of my high school life and Barry Watson is really great.