its personal but i need....

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
tonight, i am going thru a rough patch of emotions. its not the baby but something i would rather not discuss. on the eve of a VERY important day, all i want is this prayer to be answered. i am not a religious person but i just need good thoughts and prayers for the right answer to what my issue is. for anyone who reads this or anyone to pray or think good thoughts, i just want to say thank you ahead time. just hope i get the answer i need. hugs to my mofos...

I don't think we know one another, but I'll keep you in my thoughts
Remember that the only thing that doesn't change is change. Hope everything goes alright *hugs*
keep us posted

Considering your post in the "what are you doing now" thread, I'm thinking things are working out on this... but I'm still sending some good vibes your way... hugs...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
thank you to all who read this and took the time to respond. this situasion was resolved and its over. now i can finally get things done for Jules!!