its that time again...

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i know there is alot of people from outside the u.s on here as i type this up... but mofos don't forget to reset your clocks a hour ahead tonite. i would hate for you to be late like alice's white rabbit... :d

I absolutely hate the time changes...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
We don't change our clocks here in AZ, but since everyone else does, it's important to keep track of. It also changes the tv schedule for us, I'm told, so I'mna need to find out when everything airs again. :/

Does anyone still value some gain from changing the clocks? It seems all I ever hear of it is people rightfully griping about it.

Uh, this was the worst one too, where time seems like it's speeding up so I'm losing an hour as I'm sleeping.

-Hattori Hanzo

A system of cells interlinked
The longer days are sure nice, but man, I have trouble acclimating to it during the first week or so.

I know what you mean. I always feel like it is a lot earlier then it really is. The waking up does not really bother me because I work at night.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
The longer days are sure nice, but man, I have trouble acclimating to it during the first week or so.
Heck I freaked out the other night when I looked out the window at 7 (when it's normally pitch black outside) and saw some dwindling daylight.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg