What's the funniest thing you have ever seen in a movie?

Tools    

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I don't think I've ever laughed harder than I did while watching The Nice Guys, more than a few of the scenes really meshed well with my sense of humor.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I don't know but, this (funniest scene you ever saw in a movie ) is one of the dumbest questions I ever heard in my life.
All in all, your likability and how fun you are to communicate with remain as one of the highlights of Movie Forums.

I don't expect people to "get" this, but when I was younger I couldn't get through the Mr. Creosote scene in Monty Python's Meaning of Life. By the time he projectile vomits on the cleaning woman, I'd be on the floor with my stomach aching and unable to breath. I could never even watch the whole scene because of the hysterics.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
The dinner scene in scary movie 2. Where his baby hand is touching all the food and the chicken. I laughed so hard "I don't know what that is but I'll lick it anyway"

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Walter spreads Donnie's ashes all over the Dude's face.

I don't expect people to "get" this, but when I was younger I couldn't get through the Mr. Creosote scene in Monty Python's Meaning of Life. By the time he projectile vomits on the cleaning woman, I'd be on the floor with my stomach aching and unable to breath. I could never even watch the whole scene because of the hysterics.
I remember on the commentary for Holy Grail, John Cleese really enjoys the "Wait here and make sure he doesn't leave" scene. Loads of brilliant moments in that film, the animator suffering a fatal heart attack being one of the funniest.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I don't know about funniest, but, this is the first one that comes to mind...

I've seen very many funny scenes in a lot of movies, but I almost peed my pants laughing when I saw this!

Then of course there's this one!

I've seen very many funny scenes in a lot of movies, but I almost peed my pants laughing when I saw this!
Brilliant – no blood or anything .

I was just trying to think which is the funniest Bond villain death, and it's probably – from Diamonds Are Forever

WARNING: spoilers below
Mr Wint

I'm sure I might think of funnier scenes if I thought about it, but I never laughed harder than the first time I saw this. Especially when I considered how I would perform if asked to sing anything without preparation.
http://

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.