Food Tab

Tools    

Woke up in the noon as usual and had 2 Nutri-Grain Low-Fat waffles. I passed on the butter and syrup. And then I had a Southern Style chicken sandwich, large fries, and orange flavored drink from McDonald's. Bleh...
Low-fat waffles, no butter and syrup? If you're dieting, just cut back on your calories. McDonalds isn't a great way to do that, but if you drink diet soda and maybe only get a medium fry, it's okay. But do indulge when you want. I like the Southern Style Chicken sandwich.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
Low-fat waffles, no butter and syrup? If you're dieting, just cut back on your calories. McDonalds isn't a great way to do that, but if you drink diet soda and maybe only get a medium fry, it's okay. But do indulge when you want. I like the Southern Style Chicken sandwich.
I actually have been trying to cut back on junk food. I was at Wal-Mart and was tempted to scope out the junkfood aisles as usual but I beat the urge and managed to get these packets of sliced apples, a handful of Yoplait yogurt, Clif Crunch bars, Nutri-Gran waffles, and Weight Watchers strawberry ice cream. It's not easy but I don't have to feel the guilt eating them.

I actually have been trying to cut back on junk food. I was at Wal-Mart and was tempted to scope out the junkfood aisles as usual but I beat the urge and managed to get these packets of sliced apples, a handful of Yoplait yogurt, Clif Crunch bars, Nutri-Gran waffles, and Weight Watchers strawberry ice cream. It's not easy but I don't have to feel the guilt eating them.
Well, good for you but it sounds boring to me. I would have just got a pizza and made that my one big meal of the day. Wal-Mart makes a wonderful style themselves called Great Value's Mega Meat that I love. But actually you're doing a better thing by cutting out meat entirely.

i had 2 snickers icecream bars...and half can of mountain dew...some doritios and i will have starbucks [grande size].

dinner is rigitoni [the rigitoni pasta, ground beef, pasta sauce, with cheese on top]
2 cans red bull..

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
Had a burger on a Portugese roll, and for dessert some homemade cornbread sprinkled with confection sugar with a VitaminWater Zero.

*sigh* McDonald's. 1 Big Mac. 1 Southern Style Chicken sandwich. Large fries. Diet Coke.

2 slices of blueberry pie.

Coke Zero.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
asparagus and Manchego omlette
granola and soy milk
hummus & falafel on pita bread with extra pickles and tahini sauce
immeasurable amounts of coffee and soda

Except for the granola and soy milk all of my food was from restaurants. I'm not cooking anything in this heat.

breakfast: fat free lemon greek yogurt and a whole wheat english muffin with a little bit of peanut butter. Low fat chocolate soy milk to drink.

lunch: a peanut butter cookie flavored meal replacement bar (tasted awful), plus a Coke zero to drink

dinner: ribeye steak (medium rare), mashed potatoes, green beans, chicken pot pie soup and a sourdough roll. lemonade to drink (treated myself to dinner at my favorite steakhouse)