Your most anticipated films of 2012-2013?

Tools    

Like Brodinski, my most anticipated movie is The Master, though I suspect for different reasons.
What are your reasons? Myself, I'm a big P.T. Anderson fan and I think P.S. Hoffman is arguably the best actor of the past 10 years.

Beside The Dark Knight Rises and Prometheus

Babycall (another Noomi Rapace starrer set in Norway I think. It has been getting rave reviews. It's a horror)

Chronicle (This has been released over here already, so I will have to catch it very soon)

Lockout (I'll watch Guy Pearce in almost anything. This looks like it could be silly fun.

Django Unchained (Tarantino has delivered well at least twice in a row now for me, so I expect a quality piece here)

The Gangster Squad (Director of Zombieland tackling crime and noir with a killer cast. Could be a great one)

The Bourne Legacy (the trailer was nothing special, but out of respect to the previous trilogy and to a decent director and star, I will go in with an open mind.

and maybe Dredd (Again, keeping an open mind)

What are your reasons? Myself, I'm a big P.T. Anderson fan and I think P.S. Hoffman is arguably the best actor of the past 10 years.
Actually, there's only one reason: Joaquin Phoenix. He's my favorite actor and I will watch absolutely any movie he's in.

I like Hoffman well enough but I don't consider myself fan. Thusfar I've seen 3 Anderson movies (There Will Be Blood, Punch-Drunk Love, and Boogie Nights) and haven't liked any of them. I kind of suspect I won't be crazy about this one either, but it'll mark Phoenix's return to the big screen after the whole I'm quitting to become a rapper/No I'm not, I'm making a mockumentary/I'm Still Here fiasco so I'm excited anyway.

Babycall (another Noomi Rapace starrer set in Norway I think. It has been getting rave reviews. It's a horror)
Don't know about anywhere else, but not many rave reviews from Britain, it mostly gets 3 star ratings everywhere I've looked. But saying that, it's worth the watch, for Noomi Rapace too.

The Avengers
The hobbit
Dark knight

OK, I gotta see this:

WARNING - ADULT LANGUAGE IN TRAILER (a lot of it)

&feature=youtu.be

OK, I gotta see this:

WARNING - ADULT LANGUAGE IN TRAILER (a lot of it)

&feature=youtu.be
That looks great!!

Superman!

Of course The Avengers and the Batman movie as well.

Men in Black 3
The Dictator
Snow White and the Huntsman
Frankenweenie
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
Prometheus
Paranormal Activity 4
The Hangover Part III
Scary Movie 5
Despicable Me 2

The Avengers
theamazing spider-man
the dark night risies
other
battle ship
mib 3
gi joe 2
looper
judge dreed reboot

summer of 2013
super man manof steel
ironman 3
thor 2 not until november
teeane muatnat ninja trutles not liking thembeing alines not unitl decmber 2013
the long ranger suumer2013

A few I'm looking forwar to this year

Djiano Unchained
The Great Gatsby
The Master
To Rome with Love
Sound of My Voice (next week)
Dark Knight Rises

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
For 2012, it's most certainly Prometheus, Ridely Scott is a great director and this movie looks very promising. For 2013 I most certainly have to go with The Man Of Steel, I love the way Zack Snyder does his films and Christopher Nolan is there producing to make sure Snyder doesn't give us another Sucker Punch.