What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Trying to figure out something to entertain my niece... she's watching Cinderella for the second time now and is starting to wiggle...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I See You When You're Sleeping
I'm listening to a few tunes and thinking about going out for a coffee.

Thinking how nice it is to see Mini back ............. and .............

working crappy night job filling out college application feelin' sorry for myself pullin my pud.

oh yeah, mofoin' fomoz.
ahh... yeah i have the day off and I went to the store about bought a couple dvd's that just came out.. i bought "Chris Rock : The Messenger" "Babylon AD" "Righteous Kill" "Eagle Eye" and "The Rocker" See any of those?

ahh... yeah i have the day off and I went to the store about bought a couple dvd's that just came out.. i bought "Chris Rock : The Messenger" "Babylon AD" "Righteous Kill" "Eagle Eye" and "The Rocker" See any of those?
Nope!

I Googled my game name and this site popped up. I had completely forgot about it. So right now at this very moment I'm catching up on 1 1/2 years of posts.

Good luck with that, welcome back, and as you can see, he's made a lot of great changes to the site.

p.s. Your avatar is weirding me out.

Right now I'm doing anything outside of what I should be doing.

p.s. Your avatar is weirding me out.
Mission accomplished!

"Chris Rock : The Messenger" "Babylon AD" "Righteous Kill" "Eagle Eye" and "The Rocker"

ahh you haven't seen any of them at all?!!? well i seriously got through all of them.. I would have to say out of 5 movies, "Eagle Eye" and "The Rocker" were my favorites. They're 2 completely different genres, Eagle Eye was more intense and action packed.. and i thought shia lebouf was awesome in that, then "The Rocker" was a comedy. So Effin funny! There was a scene where he got famous off of youtube for playin naked.. i would totally watch it again.
.. lemme know what you think

admiring my new 40".

The People's Republic of Clogher
Seeing as the interest rate on my meagre savings amounts to the square root of the centre of a doughnut (thanks America!) I've decided to do the only sensible thing - finally get that new kitchen.

Rock and, as they say, Roll!

Seeing as the interest rate on my meagre savings amounts to the square root of the centre of a doughnut (thanks America!) I've decided to do the only sensible thing - finally get that new kitchen.

Rock and, as they say, Roll!
Sounds good to me

Have fun eM!

Right now I'm wondering if I should have gone to therapy like the Dr wanted me too 'cause my shoulder and neck feel weird and my face is tingly... grrr...