The Top MoFos Countdown Part 3

Tools    

You might not think that way if you weren't so sure that you were going to make the list. There are a lot of newcomers and infrequent posters who would be thrilled just to be recognized.
You're making the assumption that those people would be thrilled by it. I'm speaking only of the way I know I would feel about it.

I don't get it. Why not simply "ignore" the thread if you want no part in it. Who cares where you place? People will vote for you regardless, if you're insecure about it, just ignore it.

Let me just say this: You're all my favourite Mofos.

/thread
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
You're making the assumption that those people would be thrilled by it. I'm speaking only of the way I know I would feel about it.

I think in this case, it's a safe assumption. Being appreciated is always better than being forgotten.

Miss Vicky, why don't you co-host with UsualSuspect?

You seemed to want to do this -- maybe you could co-host. Maybe you could present half of the people or something.

It can be a lot of work getting all of this out..... that's why I didn't wanna really do it again. Especially if you guys do it over one weekend or something. I don't know. I don't know how long he'll wanna present.

I'm honestly shocked - SHOCKED - that we're on a third one and it's getting all this attention. I didn't even plan on doing a second one and I thought the first would be a total failure.

Suspect, I think you need to ask Miss Vicky to co-host with you. I know she's pissed at me because she thinks I've robbed her of the chance of hosting this Countdown. When really she just quit.

I wasn't robbed of anything except the ability to have total control over the process.
I fully acknowledge that I quit. I choose not to host under these conditions.

I'm also interested to see how Suspect does with his duties.

So....are people still voting?