sci-fi movie or show mentioning covid vaccine

Tools    

There is a seen i watched on reels from a sci-fi movie or show in that show there is a place with glass walls looks like a hallway two characters walking about their organisation prevents only world ending catastrophes' not preventing wars or other things that dont end the world.
And the one character say that organisation help making of covid vaccine in record time using time travel.

Yeah I'm trying to remember what this was in now. I'm thinking it was The Peripheral but not sure.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

it is not that show, the line was like "the world ended in 1935" and other dates whenever we had big wars they the other character says "why didn't you helped during covid" then the second person says "how do you think vaccine was made in only 9 months".

sorry this is not the one, any more suggestion

Time travel and virus suggests 12 Monkeys to me.
Really? You believe that a film released in 1995 referenced COVID? If it wasn't something made since 2020 we are looking for a true time machine, not a movie.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Really? You believe that a film released in 1995 referenced COVID? If it wasn't something made since 2020 we are looking for a true time machine, not a movie.
I'm saying OP misremembered the discussion and remembered COVID because COVID=virus

I'm saying OP misremembered the discussion and remembered COVID because COVID=virus
sorry to disappoint but I don't misremembered character in the scene mentioned covid and its vaccine and use of time travel to make the vaccine in record time.
the place looked very futuristic with glass hallway.

It isn't too helpful perhaps, but if you remember exact quotes, you try this searchengine:
https://popmystic.com/

"Word or Phrase from 225,000 Movies and TV Shows
280 Million Quotes - The World’s Largest Movie and TV Quote Database"