80s fantasy movie

Tools    

No, it was not. There were some knights or heroes in the movie and none of the famous vampires. And my scene was, unfortunatelly, shorter, just several seconds, enough to show audience what happened to the guy, but not enough for me to find it now. 😀

Could be: Captain Sindbad (1963) ?
It's not, sorry. Good thing that all movies mentioned so far exist online, so i could watch and check.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I've assumed it was stop-motion sequencing of that death scene. Can you remember if it was like that in the styling of Clash of the Titans? Or was it more like a wipe transition fade type of effect where the guy faded away more like that crown scene near the end of Sinbad, above?

This is REALLY bugging me!!! lol

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I wish my english is good enough for such explaining. Alas, i can only repeat that death was same style like in Indiana Jones, only with guy laying down, and at the end all was left from him was some helmet/crown/armour/something. And whole movie wasn't that colourfull like those 2 you mentioned, looked more, hm, brownish, like Life of Brian for example.

Yes, this was the vibe, also reminds me of Sir Gawain and Green Knight, but i unfortunately its not one of them. Thank you for answering the topic.
Sword of the Valiant from 1984?

No, sorry. Movie i am looking for is not among well known fantasy movies and searching for this movie with usual ways (google it, asking around, or fast watching all fantasy movies listed on Wiki from 60s to end of 80s) didn't help. But its also couldnt be some very obscure movie otherwise it wouldnt make it to movie theater in foreign country (SFRJ).
Maybe i should switch topic title to: fantasy movie lover needed, he needs to be 50+ and regular teather visitor from early childhood. But i guess then no one would believed i am actually looking just for movie name. But until this person shows up, thank you all for searching, guessing and helping me in my quest. 🥰

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I wish my english is good enough for such explaining. Alas, i can only repeat that death was same style like in Indiana Jones, only with guy laying down, and at the end all was left from him was some helmet/crown/armour/something. And whole movie wasn't that colourfull like those 2 you mentioned, looked more, hm, brownish, like Life of Brian for example.

Your English seems fine to me, but there are people from all around the world on here, some who might speak your language.

Welcome to the board

No, sorry. Movie i am looking for is not among well known fantasy movies and searching for this movie with usual ways (google it, asking around, or fast watching all fantasy movies listed on Wiki from 60s to end of 80s) didn't help. But its also couldnt be some very obscure movie otherwise it wouldnt make it to movie theater in foreign country (SFRJ).
Maybe i should switch topic title to: fantasy movie lover needed, he needs to be 50+ and regular teather visitor from early childhood. But i guess then no one would believed i am actually looking just for movie name. But until this person shows up, thank you all for searching, guessing and helping me in my quest. 🥰
I know once I watched the movie and there was a scene > just like in Indiana Jones > rapidly ages and went to dust, and I commented... pfff they copy Indiana Jones 😋
You can torture me, kill me... but I don't know what was that movie 🤔

Anyway - Odakle si ?

I need help finding a fantasy (?) movie from the 80s or even 70s in which, after the hero defeats the villain (sorcerer perhaps), the villain falls to the ground and rapidly ages in a second, his head turns to a skull, then to dust. Similar effect like in Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade, but that is not the movie. In my movie head turning to scull was on the ground and it took big part of the screen on the left. There was some dust moving to describe fast flow of time or just simple dust because it was some desert or something...

We were taken to movie theater by teachers, so movie was considered kids appropriate, only this scene was scary.
I believe that mentioned immortal sorcerer (or knight, king, someone with authority) send main hero on some quest which eventually ended this immortality. So i am not totally sure that hero defeated him in fight, perhaps simply his solving quest led to mentioned death.
Da ovaj film ipak nije komedija ? / Is it possible that the movie you looking for is a comedy?

I think not, but i was a child, so i probably wouldn't thought it is comedy unless people are falling around or throw cakes at each other, so i can't reject possibility that it was.

Did the 'good guys'
ride horses?
use swords?
carry big shields?

Was it Greek mythology?

Do you remember the native language of the movie?

In my memory there was only one good guy, like it was one hero centered movie... but that is not reliable because i don't really remember anything but that scene and general early medieval vibe, not even the language because at that time i was focused on reading subtitle and didn't understand any foreign language. Oh, i feel so bad for not remembering anything helpfull, if i only could stop to remember that haunting scene too.

Sword of the Valiant from 1984?
I watched again just scene where Connery dies at the end and i have to admit it could be it, only with few big adjustments my brain made trying to remember it as much sinister then it was (like adding scull and forgeting about hilarious wigs). 😀
Thank you! 😘 And all others who answered topic.