What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Enjoying having a few minutes to pop on MoFo and see what's been going on... basically working 3 jobs right now which is seriously cutting into my online time...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Enjoying having a few minutes to pop on MoFo and see what's been going on... basically working 3 jobs right now which is seriously cutting into my online time...
OMG take care of yourself don't get to run down

I work at 3 different places but it works out to be just over one full time job

Yeah hope it works out better for you, Caits. One job is more than enough for me, I couldn't fathom even doing 2.

I've got The Guns Of Naverone on and, as I'm not really paying much attention to it, I guess I still haven't seen it.

I'm also having a cup of tea and a mince pie. Mmmmm... Mince pie.

Watching Peter Jackson's King Kong. Love this film. It gets better every time I see it. Hell, as good as LOTR trilogy was I liked King Kong better. It's Jackson's best piece of work to date.

Speaking of Jackson, I'm looking forward to the 2 Hobbit movies he's going to direct in a couple years. Should be great.

Struggling to figure out what movie to put on my netflix

Struggling to figure out what movie to put on my netflix
Take a look around the member's 100 lists. You'll find plenty of films well worth a look. Short of that, just ask.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Thin Blue Line. If you like good doccumentaries that is.
Dug that out and watched it the other night. I think the word is seminal.

Jeez, it's cold. Hasn't got above -10 all day and my bathroom was so cold this morning that my arse got stuck to the toilet seat.

OMG take care of yourself don't get to run down

I work at 3 different places but it works out to be just over one full time job
Will do... I'm fine... I think.

Yeah hope it works out better for you, Caits. One job is more than enough for me, I couldn't fathom even doing 2.
Thanks... only problem I've had so far is remembering which shirt I'm supposed to change into when...

Welcome to the land of the workaholic . Thats some rough hours you are giving yourself luv' - glad it is just temporary. I miss you as I am sure many others around here do. Hurry up and slow down. Take care, hope to talk to you soon Cait.

Right now I am just trying to figure out why I scheduled myself so much work during the holidays. Oh yeah, I need the dough.

I actually have tommorow and Christmas off, I wll not know what to do with the free time. Oh wait - yes I do, I will be here trying to catch up.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I'm getting comfy with my new laptop, and watching Ghost Hunters. I spent hours today organizing the files and photos on my old computer so I can back them up to disc, so I feel I've earned this time with my feet up!

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Dealing with last minute stress at work--it's amazing how even though xmas comes at the same time every year, everybody majorly panics at work. Go figure.

So I watch this video several times a week in the morning. For some odd reason, it totally cheers me up.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
trying to find me some toothpicks to keep my eyes open - free time is not to be wasted with sleep.

try Duct tape works better. not only does it keep you awake--its an instant eye lift kit and way cheaper than in Beverly Hills!!!

Just got home from a girls night out with my best friend!! got all my christmas shopping done

Looking at poor Boris he has been ill and hasn't eaten for 11days he has been in hospital but he is allowed to come home as it is Christmas, if he vomits he is to go straight back he has lost so much weight he is a walking skeleton They are not sure what has caused it.