What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
uh, are there many Spanish bands with horns?
MARIACHI! AIAIAIAIAIEEEEEE!

Sorry...

Meanwhile:

Fishbone - "Unyielding Conditioning"

They were out-of-this-world amazing. Angelo Moore is my hero after the show they put on. No band I have ever seen live has had the energy these guys had that night, and they've been at it for 20+ YEARS! I think they made a lot of new fans that night, because the place was jumping with energy. They even hung out in the crowd afterwards. When Slightly Stoopid came on Angelo was just hangin by the bar. I want to see them again now!

Westside Connection - Hoo Bangin'
"Ice Cube is tha' lick westside is tha' click, can't get enough a' this gangsta' sh*t." - Ice Cube
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Bone Thugs N Harmony - Weed Song
"Smoke anotha' blunt, roll anotha' up. Ya' know the weed can really ease your mind. Every time I smoke tha' reefer that indo high makes me fly." - Krazy Bone

Matisyahu - King Without a Crown (Mp3)
If you've never downloaded any of this crap I put here try this one. It's not crap. Anon. Last - Think Sublime meets a really talanted singer mixed with more hip-hop. Maybe you like, who knows.

MTV suprisingly has a lot of underground music on their site for download.

Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

R.A. The Rugged Man - Lessons
Crown City Rockers - Another Day
Danger Mouse w/ Murs - Paint By Numbers
Lispy Dooiko - I Want That
Johnny Five - Beating the Sun

The People's Republic of Clogher
Waiting For The Siren's Call - NewOrder

Half a good album, if you can ignore some truely terrible lyrics ('But out there the world is a beautiful place. With mountains, lakes and the Human Race.' Yikes!). Happy NewOrder? It kinda works in a freaky-dancin'-around-the-livingroom-with-a-huge-smile-on-your-face-on-a-Sunday-morning way...

...and they're back to being a synth-band again...

Barney & Hooky were always stealing Steven's food.