What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
What if it comes out looking like Ed Wood?

Ed Wood: And cut! Print. We're moving on. That was perfect.
Investor: Perfect? Mr. Wood, do you know anything about the art of film production?
Ed Wood: Well, I like to think so.
Investor: That cardboard headstone tipped over. This graveyard is obviously phony.
Ed Wood: Nobody will ever notice that. Filmmaking is not about the tiny details. It's about the big picture.
Investor: The big picture?
Ed Wood: Yes.
Investor: Then how 'bout when the policemen arrived in daylight, but now it's suddenly night?
Ed Wood: What do you know!? Haven't you heard of suspension of disbelief!?

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm slightly annoyed that my stools don't actually look like stools, though relieved too. Can you imagine passing something that has 3 legs? Nurse!

My hospital appointment only resulted in my not being able to walk for one day this time. I really really hate it when people (I'd think this is especially important in the medical fraternity, don't you?) refuse to listen to what you're telling them.

I hope it turns out well Tac', at least you have not lost your sense of humor.

Right now I am thinking about going to the local Mullet Toss on the Florabama border this weekend. Looks like much fun:

Here is some type of string used for measuring in the contest, no not the pink one you pervs.

Link to the fun

Anyone in the area should come on over and toss some mullets with me.

Working the 9 to 5... I'm lucky to have a job in marketing that allows me to go online and surf. But its also such a nice day outside, I guess I just cant win.

Right now I am thinking about going to the local Mullet Toss on the Florabama border this weekend. Looks like much fun:

Anyone in the area should come on over and toss some mullets with me.

<---- Has a Mullet...

I can see why you might want to toss it... but why the H would you pay to do so...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

fbi
watching rocky tributes on youtube

i dont know how to follow that....
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Welcome to the human race...
Waiting for dinner to be served and wondering what's going on with me tonight.

Where did you find that Pic of me?
Someone should tell kids these days that unless you're a fan of professional wrestling (or, indeed, are a professional wrestler yourself) there's nothing ironic or cool about owning one of those disgraceful haircuts.

Remember Michael Bolton? He looked like a guy with a crewcut who had Tina Turner standing directly behind him...

EDIT - In breaking news: It looks like there's a Chav wedding taking place in the cathedral nextdoor to Tatty Towers. In other words, I've not seen one suit but a throng of Peugeot 306 diesels with fat tyres, improbable spoilers and 'Kenwood' signs in the back windows.

Why on earth would Chav boy-racers want to advertise food mixers?

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Recovering from a massive hangover after our wrap party for " Emergency ", I ended up in a club that I've not been in for at least 10 years, and was probably the oldest person there by about 10 years!!!
Getting ready to watch Manchester United destroy Chelsea and win the EPL.

In other news, Darth has just secured a 10 day job on the new Doritos add, the bigwigs are flying in from LA on monday, which will keepinh him ticking over till he goes to New York, happy days!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
One of these days I'll realise not to tempt fate!!!

My hangover now feels somewhat worse!

Trying to avoid the temptation to read the Lost thread. I'm slowly but surely catching up. Just finished Season 3, episode 2.

You ready? You look ready.
Watching Home Improvement and writing a paper.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Recovering from a massive hangover after our wrap party for " Emergency ", I ended up in a club that I've not been in for at least 10 years, and was probably the oldest person there by about 10 years!!!

In other news, Darth has just secured a 10 day job on the new Doritos add, the bigwigs are flying in from LA on monday, which will keepinh him ticking over till he goes to New York, happy days!!!
How many boxes of free Doritos will you be getting, Stuart me old buddy?

I like all flavours, by the way...

Colour out of Time
Great movie watching tonight/morning

Watched on DVD

Fight Club (1999)

Then on TV

The Day of the Triffids (1962)

folllowed by

Invaders from Mars (1953)

Gotta love them old movies late at night ... and commercial free too