What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Just got home from a cycling adventure.
Was it Uni/Bi/Tri/other?

Wait are you talking about a bike?

um n.m.

Welcome to the human race...
Getting a little Internet in before having to work a 9-and-a-half hour shift (longest I've had to work yet )

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've got a hospital appointment this afternoon which I really can't be bothered with - the last one I had of this type left me unable to walk for the best part of a week.

There are some nice wee nurses up there though. I hope their hands are warm this time...

I've got a hospital appointment this afternoon which I really can't be bothered with - the last one I had of this type left me unable to walk for the best part of a week.

There are some nice wee nurses up there though. I hope their hands are warm this time...
You and your nurses... I hope you have better luck this time... even with the hands thing...

Right now the most exciting thing I am doing is drinking a cup of coffee and checking out MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

watching Sopranos, smoking, waiting for a TV dinner, and typing this post!
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

The Adventure Starts Here!
watching Sopranos, smoking, waiting for a TV dinner, and typing this post!
Some people know how to live it up.

Taccy, you're making that appointment sound awful. Part of me wants to wish you well, but another part of me wants to say, "Welcome to the kind of doctor appointment women go through their entire lives!"

Hope it was uneventful.

What am I doing right now? Grading papers, enjoying the spring weather, enjoying my newly carpeted steps (I keep getting up to go look at them), and patiently waiting till 10 p.m. when Lost comes back on!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Sorting out the schedule and shot list for the short movie I'm 1stAD on, and perving at Nebbit's nurse, I think her name is Nurse Feelgood...........ooooooh Matron!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?