Pirates Of The Carribean 5

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I read earlier it's back to the original as well. Cool. I loved the first

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I think, for this one, I might actually dust off that Cineplex gift card from Christmas. I get the feeling this will be my second favourite in the series, after The Curse of the Black Pearl, which was the only one I watched in the theatre, so far, and it was stellar.

All this "best since the first movie" talk has me actually interested in this film.

Didn't think it possible since I HATED all the sequels. I'm kind of excited now.

Welcome to the human race...
Funny to see that since the consensus so far seems to be that it's just more diminishing returns - it's only got 30% on RT so far

Funny to see that since the consensus so far seems to be that it's just more diminishing returns - it's only got 30% on RT so far
Well, I trust reviewers like The Collider guys (Campea, Harloff, Ellis, etc) and while they said it's not a great movie and maybe even gave it let than 6/10 they all said it's the best Pirates movie since the first one.

Did she even watch the movie?

Bardem’s ghastly Captain Salazar—a zombie-fied rival of Depp’s perpetually soused swashbuckler Jack Sparrow whose re-awakened ghoulish Spanish crew is determined to slay every pirate on the high seas—doesn’t disappoint.
http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/pi...-no-tales-2017

WARNING: "Not zombies!" spoilers below
They are ghosts, not zombies.

This review works for me...

Pirates of the Caribbean 5 slammed by critics: 'Punishing,' 'incoherent'
Brian Truitt (USA Today)
“After three movies of diminishing quality and a wholly forgettable fourth chapter, Disney’s buccaneer-filled franchise rights the ship with fifth installment Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (*** out of four; rated PG-13; in theaters nationwide Thursday night). Johnny Depp’s drunken Captain Jack Sparrow stumbles into yet another seafaring adventure, which has its rocky moments but also offers an engaging tale with family legacies, above-average swashbuckling and a fantastic new villain courtesy of Javier Bardem.”
http://ew.com/movies/2017/05/22/pirates-5-reviews/

I like it when a part five of anything gets top spot at the box office.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Captures Top Box Office Spot
http://time.com/4796995/box-office-p...bean-baywatch/

Well, I trust reviewers like The Collider guys (Campea, Harloff, Ellis, etc) and while they said it's not a great movie and maybe even gave it let than 6/10 they all said it's the best Pirates movie since the first one.
I watch that channel and too be fair they are all pro non fans of any Pirates Sequel. While Only Pirates 4 in my opinion has been the worst attempt. Wont see the film till next weekend when i also see Wonder Woman.