Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I didn't have to Google it, I just had to make sure I phrased it in a manner that you could clearly understand so this exchange could end quicker.

Ravenous -

it bites
I don’t believe you. I don’t believe you even want these exchanges to end.

Get Out (2017)

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
A Star is Born

Director: Bradley Cooper

This one is practically the start-point of the Oscar season films, and you'll have a hard time finding a stronger stepping stone to the slate of hard-hitting dramas. This is Bradley Cooper's directorial debut, he's become very popular in the acting game as he has proven himself a notable artist, now he takes his passion for the arts to showcase on two new levels: directing, and vocal performance, does he deliver? Oh does he ever, this film about an acclaimed and extremely successful country singer who falls for a bar performer with huge passion and little luck is immaculate. What follows is two hours of intimacy, art, soaring music to contrast a colossally emotional tale, and an elevated love story that might just feel timeless.

Bradley Cooper delivers on all fronts, his acting is magnificent, he puts on his character like an article of clothing and just completely becomes him. His singing is beyond serviceable, it is not hard to buy that this character has been through it all in the music industry. His directing, particularly for a first-timer is pretty great, he knows exactly how to execute the different beats that make up the story. Lady Gaga, there's no other way to describe her, she's completely jaw-dropping, she's the true embodiment of a superstar, a revelation. She brings so much passion, fire, innocence and intensity to her character, it would be foolish to dismiss her artistry, because she has it all. The soundtrack is great. The film does a commendable job at balancing the singing career fiasco with the love story fiasco, and it turn, it delivers thought-provoking themes on both: the downfall of one's passion for art to produce commercial art and the effects of the latter on a strong relationship.

My only flaw is really that the film was noticeably a little too long, it's a tricky thing to dissect because it is Cooper's directorial debut, and he was just too married to every single shot. I look at specific moments and I think: "yeah, twenty minutes could've been easily shaven off". I'll retract from giving this a perfect score considering that problem, but I smell many repeat viewings for this film. Guys, watch this, it's inspiring filmmaking about artistry, love and passion, executed with the right amount of heart and tragedy. Beautiful.

SCORE - 94/100

A Star is Born

Director: Bradley Cooper

[/b]
LOVED your review and can't wait to see this movie....the IMDB rated it 9.0...I can't remember them rating anything a 9 before.

Snooze factor rating = Z

Trailer:

[Snooze Factor Ratings]:
Z = didn't nod off at all
Zz = nearly nodded off but managed to stay alert
Zzz = nodded off and missed some of the film but went back to watch what I missed
Zzzz = nodded off and missed some of the film but went back to watch what I missed but nodded off again at the same point and therefore needed to go back a number of times before I got through it...
Zzzzz = nodded off and missed some or the rest of the film but was not interested enough to go back over it

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
LOVED your review and can't wait to see this movie....the IMDB rated it 9.0...I can't remember them rating anything a 9 before.
I'm glad you loved my review! Keeping my eyes open for yours as I can see you're very excited! Woot!

Trees Lounge (1996)

Buscemi at his best, funny and depressing. In a good, life goes on, way.

7/10

The movie about sins of (Polish) church.
Ms. M does it translate well into English? I feel like I've missed 1/2 a film on such a serious subject if not.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Ms. M does it translate well into English? I feel like I've missed 1/2 a film on such a serious subject if not.
It's realy hard to tell as I watched it in original language version

Welcome to the human race...
Friday the 13th (2009) -

hey guys is it me or are these movies a little repetitive