What does your cell phone ringer play?

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Most of you seem like a young, hip crowd, so you probably all have cell phones that allow you to choose your favorite song or sound as your ringer. Maybe you even have multiple ringers for different people so you know who's calling without having to look at the caller ID.

So, tell us, what's your cell phone ringer?

The chorus of this song is my current ringer:

In a few weeks, it will change to this jingle for the holiday season:

Annoying yes, but I never miss a call

I was in a store a while back, and some guy had a cell phone with a similar ringer. At first, it sounded like a normal old-style phone ringing, but after a couple of rings, it added a voice that kept yelling at him louder and louder to "Answer the damn phone".

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Mine plays Guru Patik's chakras song from Avatar The Last Airbender:

I've gotten some weird looks in public before but I love it too much to change it.

Most of you seem like a young, hip crowd, so you probably all have cell phones that allow you to choose your favorite song or sound as your ringer...
Not me, I'm old...grumpy...and tragically unhip. I don't have a cell phone and don't want one

For bragging rights I did have one of the first Motorola flip phones, way back in the day, probably before some of the MoFos where even born.

Not me, I'm old...grumpy...and tragically unhip. I don't have a cell phone and don't want one

For bragging rights I did have one of the first Motorola flip phones, way back in the day, probably before some of the MoFos where even born.

I'm not too far ahead of you on that. I have a cell phone, but it's an older model, and it doesn't have internet access. It has a camera, but I rarely use it. I can add sound files for ringers, but I have no idea if there's anything else that I can do with the phone. We even have text messages turned off on our phone plan so we can't send or receive text messages.

This is the phone that I have. I bought it because it was blue.

A clip of the song "Redemption" by Panu Aaltio

I have many song clips I cut from various artists I enjoy that I can use.

You had one of these???

I don't think that's a "flip" phone. I never had one of those, but I had one of these:

ah I was just going to pick on CR.. he said he's old... you are not that old CR... just a few years above me...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

When my phone is ringing and I'm in a public place I feel like Clint Eastowood and want to draw my revolver. Then I reach out my hand to find out it's 'only' my phone. I feel like a badass anyways.

PS: I've been on the bus with a grandma who had Django theme song as her ringtone! Too bad our phones didn't ring at the same time. It would be like a duel: Corbucci vs. Leone.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Used to be Kill Bill's whistle (I know it as that)

But now it's a custom one made by myself, and my own voice..

Got two phones as well... one plays Shut Your ****ing Face Uncle ****er from South Park and the other is a beatbox version mixed with the proper version of Futurama's theme tune.

You don't even need a ringtone, Rodent.

He never answers his phone! I tried calling him a couple of times before. The calls went straight to voicemail.

The message said: Hi. This is The Rodent. I can't answer the phone right now. I'm either playing pool or watching Young Guns. Leave a message after the beep, but if I'm watching Young Guns, which is constantly, don't expect a call back. I'm busy. BEEP.

That's on one of the answer phones... the other says "Hi this is The Rodent, I'm currently doing SC's Mum... give me a call back in 3 days"