Comedy
6.12%
3 votes
Westerns
24.49%
12 votes
Skip to 40s
49 votes. You may not vote on this poll

A worst movie countdown would only really work as an SC-like one IMO. Unless you gave everybody a pool of movies to select from not everybody is going to agree on the same ones. My #1 would be Kazaam, how many others here have actually watched it for instance?

My #1 would be Kazaam, how many others here have actually watched it for instance?
I actually saw Kazaam, but I completely forgot about it until you just mentioned it (or maybe I just intentionally blocked it out of my memory), so it's probably not something I would've put on a worst movies list.

What constitutes as Sci-Fi though?
Star Wars? Is it really science fiction?

Alien, yes... Trek, yes... Predator? Sure it has an alien in it but, well, is it actual sci-fi?

from justin to kelly-hands down the worst movie ive ever seen
That's a good example actually. Often called one of the worst films ever made, how many other than Topsy have actually watched it here?

Think our Countdown would end up with a bunch of technically fine films that we as a group of weirdos don't really like.

I mean Slumdog Millionaire and Titanic would be contenders for mine right now.

What constitutes as Sci-Fi though?
Star Wars? Is it really science fiction?

Alien, yes... Trek, yes... Predator? Sure it has an alien in it but, well, is it actual sci-fi?
Pretty sure we'll get into all of this if Sci-Fi is decided.

There was a break between decade countdowns. I think we need another break and have one of those above, and then do the 40s after.

We need too stay on target and do 40 s then 30s. Then we could do like comedies one or sci fi.
We usually do a genre inbetween the decades. Think it gives everyone that bit extra time with the earlier decades that some of us haven't seen many from, since a genre encompasses all of cinema.

If Sci Fiction is decided I think Movies Like STar Trek, Star Wars, Terminator, Alien, Predator and so on and so forth in that type of thing would be obvious. Question is What Comic Films can sci fi be considered.