Plainview and Holly G need help

Tools    

Wan't it already remade few years ago with Stuart Townsend?
Yes, but it was cancelled after 10 episodes. My guess is that, if this makes/goes past the pilot stage, this'll go the same way.

Rescue Me.Drama/Comedy type

Rescue Me is a good shout. I had a friend who loved that. She also liked Nip/Tuck. Though I tried for the first season, I never really felt strongly about either.

Is white trash beautiful
Well right now me and Plainview are going to finish season 2 of The Walking Dead and then I am going to try to talk Plainview into watching Dr.Who, Just curious if any one has watched it and what they think about it.Thanks for all the suggestions.

Yes, you two certainly do need some kind of help.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Well right now me and Plainview are going to finish season 2 of The Walking Dead and then I am going to try to talk Plainview into watching Dr.Who, Just curious if any one has watched it and what they think about it.Thanks for all the suggestions.
I assume you mean watching Dr Who starting from the reboot, not the 60s. I never warmed to Tennant, was too much melodrama and too cartoonish. Love Matt Smith, best Doctor since the reboot and some nice season arcs and twists opposed to everything ending with deus ex. Don't remember much of Ecclestone's turn but he's always watchable.

No mentions of Arrested Development or Game of Thrones?

A system of cells interlinked
Game of Thrones

Dollhouse