Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Bronn deserves a better death so I think he'll be ok. I wanna see a Tyrion reunion with both Bronn and Jaime, 2 and a half seasons I've waited!
Yeah I want to see the reunion as well.

Phwoar. BTS of the loot train attack

https://www.facebook.com/GameOfThron...5049157747734/

I love this stuff.

How amazing are those horseriders! And how great would it be to be a pyrotechnics expert and spend all day just blowing sht up!!!

Quote "Targaryan s" wed brother and sister for centuries".

So I think we can forgive an aunt/nephew. Especially if it's true Dany can't have children so no chance of inbred mad offspring, see Joffrey/Mad king/Viserys.

Jamie hopefully will come around.
They have? I had no idea. If incest between brother and sister is so widely accepted, why have Cersei and Jaime been hiding their affair all of these years?

And if Dany can't have children what would be the point of her marriage to Jon? Who would inherit the Iron Trone after them? Wouldn't it spark off another war? They'd be better off electing a a President....

Quote "Targaryan s" wed brother and sister for centuries".

So I think we can forgive an aunt/nephew. Especially if it's true Dany can't have children so no chance of inbred mad offspring, see Joffrey/Mad king/Viserys.

Jamie hopefully will come around.
They have? I had no idea. If incest between brother and sister is so widely accepted, why have Cersei and Jaime been hiding their affair all of these years?

And if Dany can't have children what would be the point of her marriage to Jon? Who would inherit the Iron Trone after them? Wouldn't it spark off another war? They'd be better off electing a a President....
It's not widely accepted anymore due to some of the Targaryan's going a bit mental

Well I think Dany thinks she can never but I think this will be a special case where if Jon and Dany die there child will be mentored and taken care of by Sansa and Arya with Tyrion as the Hand. Or Gendry will be named King cause he still has Targ blood like Robert did.

In the books it was looked down upon. The old Faith Militant used that as a rallying cry against them. But this was after Aegon conquered the realm and dragon's still ruled the skies.

Also many Targaryen's took brides other then their blood. So while it did still happen, it was not a guarantee.

Dani, thanks for that link to the FB behind-the-scenes of Game of Thrones! I really like the set-up explosions going off one after another. Even though they were mini-explosions, they sounded like machine guns. And the whole standing-in-the-saddle thing, when the lady responsible for setting that up commented that someone said, "You can't do that!" And she calmly replied, "Oh yes you can." Love it. And wow, just watching Emilia Clarke enthusing about acting being on the back of a dragon and having to conjure up emotions...just watching her beautiful face being so excited and her cute eyebrows arching...

I know I joked about the time-travel thing where people get from point A to point B in record time, but like someone said above, you can't spend too much time showing them traveling. As one of the show runners said (I forget which----on of B&B) when Arya got from Essos to the Riverlands in record time, "Well, it would be pretty boring to watch her sailing on a ship and then riding on horseback for days across several episodes." Which they were right about, IMO. The whole "passage of time" cheat has been used in TV and movies since time out of mind. I prefer it now that we're getting things wrapped up and everyone's coming together. Plus, the whole excitement of Drogon and Daenarys laying waste to Jaime's army is something that has building up since her dragons were tiny and she was in the House of the Undying and roasted that freaky priest or whatever he was, then when the man thought he had traded with Daenarys for the dragon and was calling her a b*tch and she called "Dracarys" on his sorry ass, then the three dragons laying waste to the ships in the harbor at Mereen. Just building and building, right up to this last episode. I was cheering the whole time. And I'm sure we'll get even bigger destruction from them before the series is over. And I'm so looking forward to that.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Well I think Dany thinks she can never but I think this will be a special case where if Jon and Dany die there child will be mentored and taken care of by Sansa and Arya with Tyrion as the Hand. Or Gendry will be named King cause he still has Targ blood like Robert did.
There is a theory on the A Song of Ice and Fire forums going around, it says how we are not supposed to see Others defeated, that everything will end with White Walkers coming down strong, reaching as South as Kingslanding, and then a child will be born and we will never be told is that the child, the savior, or just a regular kid soon to be killed. Westeros was there long before our characters and will be there once they are long time dead, this is their story, not of a planet and not of a 8.000 years old legend. A nice theory really, I would like that kind of ending, Martin did say it will be bitter-sweet.

I don't know if they would dare do this on TV Show but we will see.

I think there is a reason Drogon appeared when JOn said i am not a Stark and if Jon starts too Bond with the Dragons. I can see them maybe Killing Dany the same way Lyanna died. Jon Dying again would see well over kill we saw Jon die already. I think Dany will die giving child birth and Drogon will allow Jon too adopt him as his mount. I think the signs are all over that Dany will have what she wanted most her own child but she will not survive and Jon will not want to rule if he defeats Night King or makes a well peace agreement. He will Make it where those who survive will be Kings of there land and there will be no need for one king by series end. Like Gendry Will Rule Storms End, Sansa Queen Of The North, Tyrion King Of Castley Rock, Theon King Of Iron Islands. Bronn will be Given Dragonstone. Sam will be Named King Of HIghgarden. Arya I think will die or travel other places. Davos will Be a hand somewhere or die. I think Jons Son or Daughter will Inherit Kingslanding empty seat but will have a Protector Or The Realm and I think Jaime will have That Seat and He will Rule Until Jon returns with His child which he will raise like he was. I think Missandei and GreyWorm if survive will go with Jon where ever he goes or decides to because its Danys son or daughter.

Dani, thanks for that link to the FB behind-the-scenes of Game of Thrones! I really like the set-up explosions going off one after another. Even though they were mini-explosions, they sounded like machine guns. And the whole standing-in-the-saddle thing, when the lady responsible for setting that up commented that someone said, "You can't do that!" And she calmly replied, "Oh yes you can." Love it. And wow, just watching Emilia Clarke enthusing about acting being on the back of a dragon and having to conjure up emotions...just watching her beautiful face being so excited and her cute eyebrows arching...
her eyebrows are literally "a dance of dragons"
saw an interview with her and it's all i could pay attention too! they're hypnotic

This episode deserved its own pair of balls

"It takes brass balls to BURN real estate"

A system of cells interlinked
No matter how good something is, people will complain!

No matter how good something is, people will complain!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Arya has the Valyrian steel Cat's Paw. Jon Snow, Jaime Lannister, and Brienne of Tarth all carry powerful swords that can obliterate White Walkers.

Do we know of any other Valyrian steel. Does Samwell still have Heartsbane?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Wonder if Dany gives Jon back Jamie's sword considering it comes from Neds greatsword. Probably not though.