'90s Song Tournament

Tools    

So, you have 10 people signed up. If you could get 6 more people, that would be 16, which would mean everyone gets to nominate 8 songs, for a grand total of 128 songs.

Otherwise, if stuck at 10 people... I dunno. I don't do math.

If we stay at 10 people, everyone could nominate 12 songs, but then there would be 8 more song slots available. Miss Vicky could take them, though, because it's her tournament and she likes nominating a lot.

If it stays at ten, I'll ask if there are two people who are willing to volunteer to take only 12 nominations. If nobody does, I'll pick two people at random to assign 12 nominations and the rest will have 13.

Are you serious?! I thought everyone would be rushing to put him on their list first.

To me, if you wanna sum up the 1990s in just three words, here they are:

Sassy Black Woman

There is just no other way to describe the '90s. It was the decade of the sassy black woman.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	blackwoman.JPG
Views:	866
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	11339  

Sign ups are still open for another hour, but if we don't get any last minute entries, is there anybody else who has already signed up that will volunteer to take 12 nominations instead of 13?

On the outside looking in.
I changed one of my songs. #5 -- Alanis Morissette.
What did you change it to?

It was "Informer" by Snow, but I really can't leave off that Alanis song for some reason.

It was "Informer" by Snow, but I really can't leave off that Alanis song for some reason.
I commend you for changing it once; perhaps the second time will be the charm...

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Sexy, I applaud you for your "Jump Around" nomination.

Reviews

I know - it's a stupid nom - it won't win. But still...
I could easily see that song she did about having a hand in her pocket winning the tournament, but I'm holding out hope that my fellow MoFo's exercise better judgment. Even so, I expect it will come down to Alanis' "pocket" song vs. Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit," so no matter who wins, we lose.

Yeah, I'm already expecting "Smells Like Teen Spirit" in the end. You never know, but, .

I should have nominated it so it would have been my song, at least.