10 Musicians You Don't Like From The 60s?

Tools    

There s only one musician in the entire WORLD that I can think of to dislike- not for her personality
( which I don't know) but for her stage presence. And she's from the 70s or 80s - but she's the rudest performer I've ever encountered.

And that is:

Patti Smith

She was giving a concert at an outdoor festival - she came on the stage with her band about 1/2 hour late. No apology or word to the audience. Didn't even look at us. Then she and her band took the next 45 minutes to tune their guitars(!!!!!) .It may have been longer, I dunno b/c I left!

And I don't leave concerts. When it comes to talent, I can be a very patient woman . In fact I once waited almost an hour for Donna Summer to make her way on stage.

But she was worth the wait.

Patti ain't no Donna Summer, and I don't care if she IS friends with my icon Bob Dylan. I would never waste another minute to see her perform. Or NOT perform either.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
There s only one musician in the entire WORLD that I can think of to dislike- not for her personality
( which I don't know) but for her stage presence. And she's from the 70s or 80s - but she the rudest performer I've ever encountered.

And that is:

Patti Smith

She was giving a concert at an outdoor festival - she came on the stage with her band about 1/2 hour late. No apology or word to the audience. Didn't even look at us. Then she and her band took the next 45 minutes to tune their guitars(!!!!!) .It may have been longer, I dunno b/c I left!

And I don't leave concerts. When it comes to talent, I can be a very patient woman . In fact I once waited almost an hour for Donna Summer to make her way on stage.

But she was worth the wait.

Patti ain't no Donna Summer, and I don't care if she IS friends with my icon Bob Dylan. I would never waste another minute to see her perform. Or NOT perform either.

Funny you mention her... On a music forum, someone started a cool topic, "Worst Concerts" and soooo many people had negative experiences with her.