Hi MoFo'ers, I'm new here

Tools    

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

Favorite films: Late Spring, The Empire Strikes Back, The Godfather, The Godfather Part II, 2046, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Favorite directors: Ozu, Wong Kar-wai

Well anyway I hope our encounters will be pleasant and enlightening!

Welcome!
You'll find a few like minds on here I suspect.
You're just in time to contribute to Chyp's new Theme thread as January is Japanese month - no pressure, it's just a thread to show your appreciation for theme of the month films
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=57971

Welcome!
You'll find a few like minds on here I suspect.
You're just in time to contribute to Chyp's new Theme thread as January is Japanese month - no pressure, it's just a thread to show your appreciation for theme of the month films

Thanks all. I looked at that thread but I'm not sure, are we supposed to make suggestions or post our own reviews?

Thanks all. I looked at that thread but I'm not sure, are we supposed to make suggestions or post our own reviews?
The general idea is that it's Chyp's thread for the films he's watching/watched, but comments are welcomed. So say he watches a film and you've seen it too then you post your comments.

To write your own reviews most people use Rate The Last Movie You Watched

Or if you are going to write a lot of movie reviews you can make your own review thread or movie log thread.

The general idea is that it's Chyp's thread for the films he's watching/watched, but comments are welcomed. So say he watches a film and you've seen it too then you post your comments.

Arigatō!

Welcome aboard...looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

Arigatō!