Martini Birthday: Lord Slaytan

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
I wanted to be the first to wish Brian, AKA LordSlaytan a happy, happy birthday. Sometimes the people we love the most are the people we barely know. On the other hand, the better we know someone, the more we love that person. So I guess since I barely know Lord Slaytan, yet I know alot about him, I love him alot! Happy Birthday M'lord, may all the stars shine upon you on this momentus occaision.

His birthday isn't really until the 1st of May, but, like I said, I wanted to be the first.....

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
It is officially May 1st (in our time zone), so Happy Birthday, Buddy! You are the meat and potatoes of this forum, and I'm so proud and appreciative of your participation at Movie Reviews 4 Fun. Hope you have a happy one.

NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Bri~

I hope you have a wonderful birthday dearheart. You're a great person and a wonderful friend. Thanks for being there for me when I've needed you this past year and a half. You are still a huge reason why I still come back to this forum. Luv'syatabits my appledumplin'. Enjoy your special day.~

~~~~~~~~~

Originally Posted by Mark
You are the meat and potatoes of this forum,
Mmmm~~~ I like meat and potatoes.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Aaah... The birthday of The Lord of MoFo. How exciting! I am actually going to another birthday party tonight (it's my buddy's gf:s birthday today as well) and I'll make sure to think of you, Brian, when I'm there.

I hope you're having a nice birthday, my friend... It's been nice getting to know you. Bonehead.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SLAY!

Cyberdine Systems Model 101

Since no one has sung “Happy Birthday” to Brian yet, I guess I’ll do it.

Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday dear Brian...
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Dear lord... my singing is terrible

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

A system of cells interlinked
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLAY!

Happy Birthday!
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

Happy Brithday, ya' bastard ya'. I'm buying luch this week, my fellow Taurus (we are so full of bull).

*PS, I'm downtown working today until 6:00pm, so if you want to cruise down I'll buy you a shot. If you got nothin' better to do that is.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Hey Brian, Happy Birthday bud!!!

I know we didn't start off on the right track but now that I got to know you, you are one of the best MoFo's I've come across!
I wish you a great year ahead and many more to come.

Lets put a smile on that block
Heres my present for you Mr Slay, King of Reviews...

May your day be full of love, sex, kisses, martini's and food

and these two...

Happy Birthday M’Lord Slaytan

Mofo General

Reviewer Extraordinaire

Protector of MoFo’s

My Friend

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday you evil master of these boards.

Don't celebrate too much!

BANNED
Blibblobblib, do you have another pair of those?

I must become Caligari..!
HappyBirthday, Bri,

-Reece
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

MovieForums Extra
Hope your birthday was memorable and you took Holden up on his offer!
Happy Belated Birthday!

Thanks everybody!

I had a nice day yesterday. I went to a nice restaraunt with the family and got a few clothes. Nothing amazing and cool happened, but I'd probably have a heart attack if it did. I took my Geritol, put on my Depends, and kicked back last night and watched On Golden Pond. Those crazy kids crack me up.

I appreciate the personal sentiments that you have all passed my way and the nice illustrations and hottie's. I'm proud to be your friends.

...and Holden, you still haven't allowed me to buy you lunch yet!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."