Something Something Something Dark Side

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

The story of The Empire Strikes Back is retold. Darth Vader (Stewie) is hunting the young Rebel Luke Skywalker (Chris) and his troops relentlessly across the galaxy. On the ice planet Hoth, Luke has a vision of his late mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi (Herbert), telling him to go to the planet Dagobah to learn the ways of the Force under Jedi Master Yoda. Meanwhile, Princess Leia (Lois) finds herself taking a shine to the scruffy pilot Han Solo (Peter) and, against all odds, the two soon fall in love. But an encounter with Han's old friend Lando Calrissian (Mort) lands them in the clutches of the Empire. Envisioning this, Luke chooses to forgo his Jedi training to save his friends. It all comes to a head in a climactic confrontation with Darth Vader himself...

Cast
Chris Griffin as Luke Skywalker
Peter Griffin as Han Solo
Lois Griffin as Leia
Stewie Griffin as Darth Vader
Brian Griffin as Chewbacca
Glenn Quagmire as C-3PO
Mort Goldman as Lando Calrissian
Ernie The Giant Chicken as Boba Fett
Joe Swanson as Imperial Probe Droid

I love the end of this trailer...

I heard about this, and saw the trailer for it on TV once. Also, I heard this was in the works back in Feburary on MTV. A 3rd film would definitely be good. Awesome

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Great video man, love it when they are ont he"Planet" and the silver robot which is ment to be C3PO walks away and there's a woman in the back ground walking off shaking her beach towel.

Love the lightsaber lmao a tourch and smoke top quality lol

Choo Chilla! the cookie monster haha amazing lol

Great find dude!

I love Family Guy, and I enjoyed Blue Harvest. Glad they're making another movie

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Love Blue Harvest and Im so looking forward to seeing this. The humour is just hilarious, just seeing Peter hanging out of the Milenium Falcon holding a sofa just cracks me up everytime.

Gah, Family Guy has totally lost it. Actually watching Season 6 (though on R2 DVD each season is split into two boxsets so not sure what Season i'm really watching) and it's made me smirk about twice. And cringe loads. Only good bits are between Stewie and Brian. Blue Harvest was awful. This will probably worse.

A system of cells interlinked
Worst show ever.

Gah, Family Guy has totally lost it. Actually watching Season 6 (though on R2 DVD each season is split into two boxsets so not sure what Season i'm really watching) and it's made me smirk about twice. And cringe loads. Only good bits are between Stewie and Brian. Blue Harvest was awful. This will probably worse.
Family Guy in my opinion has not lost it. If you like Futrurama, then you should enjoy Family Guy because they have the same formula. Why do you say it has lost it? Did you used to like Family Guy?

Well, no i disagree. Futurama was always good, tumbled a bit at Season 4, pulled off a good ending and the movie was enjoyable. Family Guy is repeated jokes, non characters, boring situations and just bad now. All the things that made it funny before are now worn out. I did enjoy it, but after watching this latest batch, there is nothing of merit. And the musical moments are particularly terrible.

Looks good, my boyfriend will deffo want to watch this haha. Thanks for the info