The Caitlyn appreciation thread!

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but Caity seems to be on this site helping folks and moderating 24/7.

Thanks Caity!!!

Put me in your pocket...
Caity....you’ve made MoFo into be a nicer place for everyone. This wouldn’t be the user friendly forum without you stepping in and helping people constantly...with the of smallest of things, to the larger issues like troll hunting and squishing. Even the fighting has died down from when we both first joined...and I believe that’s due to you. So thank you for all of the time and effort you’ve put into this place. You are much loved and adored around here.

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Even as a new user on these forums I can attest to her effectiveness as a helpful moderator. Thanks for the excellent work, much appreciated .

Caity kicks ass!

MovieForums Extra
I totally agree with Annie......you are one of the sweetest and nicest people on this board. Love you..........thanks for everything!

Yup Yup Caitlyn is one of the best MovieForum Moderator.
Two Thumbs Up To Caitlyn

Caity- I just have thanks you've made MoFo's a wecome home to so many of us and have provided much insight and fun and keep things from exploding by being fair to even those who have been injurious in their manner towards you. That sort of grace is greatly appreciated and a wonderful example.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

there's a frog in my snake oil
Every forum needs a Caity-lyn. But they can't have ours (unless they bribe her irish side with whisky perhaps )

Originally Posted by Golgot
Every forum needs a Caity-lyn. But they can't have ours (unless they bribe her irish side with whisky perhaps )
Ah, yes, but offer a couple of Guiness and she'll forget all about those other forums.

Do you know my poetry?
I love you Caitlyn! (In a friendly way, of course, so don't get any ideas... )

caity,

from the day i came back to these boards, you have been there for me and you continue to be there

i don't know where any of us would be without you...you are a great lady and it is a pleasure to know you...

I love you Caitlyn (in a friendly and even non-friendly way, so you can get those ideas if you want ). I can honestly say that because of you, this forum is much much more hospitable. You are always there when someone needs your help, and you're compassionate too. I want to tell you something right now, but I can't for secret reasons. But on my 1000th post, you will know. I thank you Cait, thank thank thank you!
T
H
A
N
K
S

Thanks Cait, your the best.

Cait',

I am so very honored to know you. You are very caring, honest, sweet, loving and so adorable. I respect you for being such a remarkable and true human being. For believing in the right things and standing up for what you believe in.

For you have taken your time to IM me, and just talk to me about whatever is on your mind or simply say hello...and that I love.

I'm glad to know you Caitlyn and proud to be your friend.

I luv ya' !

My life isn't written very well.
Cait' has been my friend for two years. I thank her for understanding me. What a great soul! Love you Cait', love you alot!

---Tim

r66-The member who always asks WHY?