Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I'll have to go with Rhett and Scarlett

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
how about a switch.

Seeing SC's unconventional choice. i find myself inspired to go out on a limb to present a couple that has been in the shadows long enough.

I speak of course of

That's hot, Sexy Dexy. I would love a Batman movie that dealt with Batman and Robin getting it on. Screw Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, I wanna see that!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Fine, Sexy. You can get in a ménage à trois with Batman and Robin, while some of us "Screw Anne Hathaway as Catwoman". Everybody's happy... well, maybe I better tell Brenda that it's just a fantasy. After all, she has plenty of her own, don'tcha know?

Alright, I cannot stand looking at ugly Pat and Chris anymore, so...

My absolute FAVORITE couple... I tried to avoid them because I use them so much, but they beg to be on display... Jake and Heath... Brokeback Mountain.

Allrighy one final change for the week..now I'm not so sure if this pair counts as a couple in the biblical sense, but with a few scant hours left in the life of this theme..im gonna chance it.

Also it gives me an excuse to trot out an Av i used priro to being caught in the shenagins of this here thread game thingy

I mean really these 2 are the original Bromantic couple

There's quite of lot of male-male couples going on here, now.

Or was, at least. I just realized Dexter was the one with the Batman/Robin avatar. I guess that's gone, now.

The theme of the week is:

Your Least Favorite Actor or Actress
(or one you don't like)

My choice for the week is an actor who I have seen in 8 different movies and in every single one of them I desperately wanted to reach through the screen and throttle him. He doesn't emote either in tone of voice or facial expression. He delivers each line like it's the most important thing anybody has ever said and always wears a look of either confusion, constipation, or a strange combination of both.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Orlando Bloom.

And as stale as the Pirates franchise has become, I still jumped for joy when it was announced that the next installment will not feature him.

yes he was excellent in Trainspotting.

but still, can't forgive him choosing to portray obi-wan kenobi as a wimp.