Bad HighSchool experiences

Tools    

coke kills drink pepsi
I'm still in high School and I have had many bad memories there, and I've it's only been two years!. Please share with me your bad experiences with me here is mine.

I rember when the first day every one herd my last name and the al laughed. From that day on In my scool I am Known as smither's, or smitherman....

what's your last name? I always thought "smitty" was cool.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Meh....don't know any? Saw my first cat fight there...hair pulling and tugging, slapping but rarely any punches. Notice more girl fights as of lately? Yeesh.

Getting lost the first day sucks. COuldn't find my locker at all

I don’t let the mocking or pestering from other students get to me. Yeah, they get annoying and I believe all bad high school experience stem from that basis. But I just shrug it off my shoulders and figure, “Meh, they’re all going to dead one day.” I’m not saying shoot out the school, but just take pity on the students that feel that they have to amuse their insignificant lives but teasing you or any other students.

And yeah, the cat fights are intense… not as exciting as I thought they’d be… way to much blood… but they have their moments…

coke kills drink pepsi
Originally Posted by mack
what's your last name? I always thought "smitty" was cool.
my last name is smitherman, It's quite bothersome at school. We even have a teacher names Mr.Burns

May The Forks be With Us
i havent had any bad high school expireinces, yet. my sister-in-law teaches at a ghetto school so there was this catfight in her class and she said "ooo those happen quite often or atleast there is always vulgar language floating around. and i said "damn. maybe u should sponser your class as a spectator sport and sell tickets for a full day in the classroom." she didnt even laugh. thats funny.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Originally Posted by Agent 0 Zero
my last name is smitherman, It's quite bothersome at school.
Well. At least its not Richard Holder.

im still in high school just finished one year but i'll talk about my middle school too which was such a horrible nightmare. I pretty much wore black everyday with long baggy pants. And there was this girl i liked who doesn't goto my school anymore cause i never had the nerd to talk to her. God i wish i had, i usually ran away . In middle school nothing much happen only exciting thing that happen was when two lesbians came over to my house and we had some fun.

wow i feel so young i will be starting high school tomorrow. i will get back to you with the bad experiences.

My friend and I were known for our skipping classes, smoking in the changerooms, and getting drunk during 1st period. We went to a Catholic high school and had to wear kilts. Well this one time when we were skipping 1st period class and drinking, we saw our teacher walking down the hall, returning the attendance to the office. She had already saw us, but we thought she didn't so we took off running in the opposite direction, and outside. It was winter and the ground was a bit slippery. My friend kinda cut me off while i was running and i tripped, slid, and did a nose-dive into the pavement. My kilt flew up and it just so happened that that day i wasn't wearing shorts under my kilt, just underwear. I was laying on the ground for a few seconds when the principal, whose office window was facing the incident, came out to see if i was okay. My teacher came out and told the principal we were skipping and along with my hummiliating moment, I got a detention.

i use to smoke last year in the bathroom, but im addicted anymore or iam?

The People's Republic of Clogher
I got expelled on my last day........

Oops, you wanted bad experiences.

I am not through with high school, but it looks like I am one of those few people who actually love it. I feel that my classes are well taught (although I have a few problems with AP world), I am challenged enough. I am blessed with awesome teachers and I am totally pysched about what I am learning. I have friends in all my classes and I am more involved this year. Sure it's going to be really tough, but I am doing tons of stuff that I enjoy. I am a member in 6 clubs, and hope to be active in every single one of them. I am on the leadership team for one of those clubs, I am in Drama again and the debate season starts soon. So maybe I am a bit too busy as far as involvement goes, but this just isn't about having an awesome repretoire of activities on my college applications, it's about having fun and being with my friends. I am taking tough classes, but if I wasn't I would be bored out of my mind. I know alot of sophmores who are already showing symptoms of senoritis, but really I am going to relish these new two years (well three couting this year), it's already going by way too fast.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

I got expelled on my last day........
me too...actually the last week and i lost my credits for the semester.

E-mphasis
I don't have any really. Most potentially bad situations are nullified by either mine or my buddies' quick wit.

A friend of mine has an Astro Boy bag and this guy paid him out. I just called out to him, "Shut the hell up, ya dickhole! Your a loser and nobody likes you!". Everyone, including his friends, laughed there arses off at him. He tried to reply but he kept on gettin interrupted by people laughing at him.

So yeah, me and my friends always manage to save each other from these sorts of things.

Randomly visiting for now
I got bullied for a while me and a friend of mine, then we got together with other kids that didn't fit in and started a bit of a revolt. This guy who hanged out with us got bashed though and the kids who did it got expelled. Now it's all cool though cause me and my friends will stick up for anyone who needs it, well we used to, now there's kind of a mutual respect . Met some really messed up people along the way, some committed suicide even. Sorry to sound so bleak but I guess I was pretty lucky in the end

E-mphasis
Yeah, that's kinda screwed.

A guy started to give me grief at the start of Grade 9 and it was in a class where I was the only guy out of me and my buddies. But then 2 weeks later he died in a car crash. I didn't know how to feel.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Hate to sound cocky or anything like that, but I had a frigging blast in highschool. I really don't have any noteable bad experiences. My school was probably different than the majority of schools though, at least from what I see/hear about in the media. The most "popular kids" at my school, and by that I mean the most respected, were the kids that were somehow offbeat and independent - not the jocks and cheerleaders like you see in movies. If any kids did try to bully or make fun of other kids they were shunned for doing so. Sure there were still groups/cliques of people etc, but its not like the groups were invite only or anything. You could be the dorkiest kid around and the most popular as well.

My one bad experience isn't related to other kids or anything like that, it is pretty much just that it happened while I was in high school.

A friend of mine, Matt, was going to meet me at the Subway by my house for some food. I met him half way and along the way he had found a plastic bag of counterfeit tens. So we had some fun with it, walking around Food Lion asking people if they had dropped this, to which one jackass actually said yes. We didn't try to spend the money, as it was obviously fake. It looked very real, but it felt just like normal printer paper. So anyways, the next day I brought one to school and gave it to my friend Cyrus as a joke...only thing was he spent it at lunch. The lunch lady saw it was fake, called security, they got Cyrus, he immediately pointed to me. So I got called into security, they grilled me something fierce. I didn't want to get Matt involved unless I had to so I didn't mention him at first. The cop was treating it, and this was a metaphor he used, like I had found a heroin needle and was trying to get kids to use it. They wouldn't let me go (I was under question for a long time), so eventually I introduced Matt into the story as well. At first they yelled at me for not mentioning him...then they asked for Matt's full name:

Cop: What is Matt's last name.
Me with a smile on my face: Constantino
Cop: Matt Constantino?
Me: Yep
Cop: As in Mr. Constantino's son?
Me: Yep.

Matt was the principle's son. Now that he was involved the entire process was altered drastically. They were no longer treating me like a drug dealer and just as a normal kid.

Anyways, this experience was when I learned that the Secret Service gets called whenever there is an issue over counterfeiting. Fun fun.

The Secret Service came to the school a week or so later, called me down. They played a complete good cop bad cop scenario, the woman was forcefull while her partner stood in the corner the whole time, arms crossed, and never said a word. She had told me that Matt had already admitted to printing the money etc etc and that if I agreed to that statement my punishment would be less severe. Fibbing bastards. Matt never admitted to anything, because I know he didn't make it.

I kept getting bullied because I wasn't collaborating with this bull**** when all of a sudden Mr. Constantino came into the room and pushed out the Secret Service telling them to "stop hastling students". That was the end of that, hehe.

I had talked to Matt later that day and he had said they told him that I had admitted to the whole thing.

Anyways, moral of the story is **** the Secret Service and if my kids ever tell me they found something on the ground, I'm going to believe them.

That's a pretty screwed up story, well the Secret Service part.

Originally Posted by OG-
. My school was probably different than the majority of schools though, at least from what I see/hear about in the media. The most "popular kids" at my school, and by that I mean the most respected, were the kids that were somehow offbeat and independent - not the jocks and cheerleaders like you see in movies. If any kids did try to bully or make fun of other kids they were shunned for doing so. Sure there were still groups/cliques of people etc, but its not like the groups were invite only or anything. You could be the dorkiest kid around and the most popular as well.
I wish my school was more like that! But I seriously doubt that ever happening, I go to a school of about 2000+ students, and while we're diverse, the gaps are huge. Not racially, but the class gaps are huge. It's mostly upper-class, upper-middle class people of all different types of backgrounds, but then you have this huge gap from that to lower-bottom class. Everybody has their own niche though. Academics is becoming the new 'popular' thing though, but we still have a record breaking amount of preps and jocks at my school, it's disgusting. And yet it is so much fun. I've decided to 'quit' drama in favor of doing more school oriented activities; clubs, running clubs, debate, and various after-school activities. It's also been a great way to get mor einvolved in my community, plus it helps to know what teachers I am going to have my junior and senior year (since I am taking mostly AP's). High School is a total blast, I have the best english tecaher, she set aside time in her schedule to have an open feedback session for all her students at the public library. So we all got to have private feedback from her after school on our essays.