What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Tis my Bithday today MoFo's, so Kathy has been indulging me and letting me play what I want...

I've practically worn out my ipod with this 80's electronic disco bomb recently...

...I guess I've not been contributing enough on this forum recently...anyways...

there's a frog in my snake oil
Some electiony/coalitiony/economyy muzics...

Put me in your pocket...
A tribute to the late great Carl Anderson featuring "If I Could". Great song. Incredible voice. Love this tribute.

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The People's Republic of Clogher
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence

&feature=related

They had a strange transformation, did Depeche Mode, from cheery young popstars to addled S&M dance rock stadium-fillers. The absence of Vince Clarke and elevation of Martin Gore probably explains it but it's a bit like McFly turning into REM...

Enjoy The Silence is a bit New Order-y (maybe that's why I love it so much?) but, I think, a classic.