The MoFo Top 100 of the 1940's

→ in
Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I have to quickly find/remember some edgy/weird/kinky/stupid 40's movie so I can spam about it during the countdown.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
If it's possible, I'd like to send my list in on the fifth. Is that alright with you, SilentVamp?
Just send it now? It's a lot of work already and a couple days delays the results.

Well, Ed Wood's brilliant career started in the 40s...
He's a 50's guy, tho.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
If it's possible, I'd like to send my list in on the fifth. Is that alright with you, SilentVamp?
That is OK. I know the situation as to why this is necessary.

Just send it now? It's a lot of work already and a couple days delays the results.
The countdown will begin next Sunday. I plan on working on the numbers tomorrow, and adding his list will just adjust things here and there. It won't be that big of a deal to do.

Anyway, Iroquois and gbgoodies have sent their lists. That takes the total up to 48. PG's and Cob's lists will get us 50. And Frightened Inmate is going to be sending one. That will, obviously, take us over the 50 mark.

Great job!!

And, of course, if anyone else still has interest in sending a list, there is still some time left.

HashtagBrownies, Sexy Celebrity, Pussy Galore, Frightened Inmate and sarah f have all sent in lists tonight.

To clarify, that gives us 54 lists right now.

I believe Destiny will be submitting one, and then we will just be waiting on Cob's.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
WOW
congrats to our last minute shoppers to get us up and over the 50 mark!!!

WOW
congrats to our last minute shoppers to get us up and over the 50 mark!!!
Is this considered a good turnout, compared to past countdowns?

Seventies had 99. So nanny-nanny boo-boo.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

After much harassment, I got 79 people to vote in the animation countdown.
If you weren't sued for molesting it means that you did not harass them enough.

Clazor and Destiny sent theirs in overnight. Now our total is 56. Just waiting on
Cobpyth's, which will obviously take us to 57. Then I think we will be done.

I'd say so. Fifties list had 66 entries.
How many movies did you have last year? Somewhere I am getting the numbers mixed up. I thought that you only had 57 lists last year and I was happy because I thought that this year was going to be tied with last year's. Were the movies like 357, or something like that? Maybe that is where I am getting that number from.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I looked it up and it was 66 lists. I can't remember how many movies though. Remember, the 70s list had 99 or 100 (can't remember)