Hey guys and gals

Tools    

Afternoon all (it is here anyway).

Ive come to here for a bit of movie related chat. I have had a love of cinema for most of my life which has been kicked up a gear in the few years by listening to the Kermode and Mayo podcasts and suchlike.

I have been blogging for a year with mixed sucess and somewhere like this would be a good place to discuss with like-minded types.

My favorite filmmakers are; David Fincher, Christopher Nolan and Wes Anderson. I love a good Hans Zimmer soundtrack, Werner Herzog's voice is my favorite narration, I like arthouse and blockbuster and have recently developed a love of documentaries.

Don't be too rough on me

Cheers

Thanks Rodent, much obliged.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

thanks...its a doll of Brad Pitt from World War Z. Honestly.Thanks all for the warm welcome

Unfortunately not...here's full pic.

I should point out i look nothing like Brad Pitt or this doll.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I would wager that the doll looks less like Brad Pitt than you do. LOL! I don't care if you are male or female, fat or thin that doll looks nothing like Mr. Pitt. The pupils make it look drunk also.

I would wager that the doll looks less like Brad Pitt than you do. LOL! I don't care if you are male or female, fat or thin that doll looks nothing like Mr. Pitt. The pupils make it look drunk also.
When I still had hair it looked a bit like me.

The pupils are right though.

Thanks again all for messages

Yeah, seriously, that thing looks nothing like Brad Pitt. It looks like a younger, drunk Mel Gibson. All it needs is a string in the back that you pull to make it verbally abuse you.

Hey hey, welcome to Movie Forums.

(People think it's friendlier when you say hey twice, for some reason.)
You're not secretly Simon Mayo, are you Yoda?

Just a little in-joke for my fellow Wittertainee.

Welcome, Marbs. Nice to see a newbie posting like a MoFo from the start.

thanks guys.

Nice to see there's some Wittertainees on here.

thats cool to know about you actually. thanks for the intro. welcome to the forum...