Hi. My name is zenderella and I'm addicted to movies.

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Hiya Zen - I have seen you posting on the boards, but I am just getting a chance to pop in here and say Hi!

Welcome to MoFo!

My life isn't written very well.
Welcome from me too. See you around!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

You want to post like me?
You see that, see that! That's truly an ideal introduction. No bad grammatically, incoherent sentences. No creating an account just to figure out which movie it is, you can't remember... This is great!
Expect a friendship invitation from me any minute now.
Welcome to the site!

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Here comes another fun group message!

nebbit - Cute Monkey!

Sedai - Hi to you too! Thanks for the welcome. Sin City Avatar right? Love it.

r3port3r66 - Thanks! That wasn't a creepy horror movie "See you around" was it? *chuckle*

Destiny - I love your Grill-A-MoFo game. I will have to add my my name to the list.

JustinW - Thanks!

KasperKristenson - I accepted the Friend request. Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes I am really enjoying becoming part of this movie community. I enjoyed reading your Grill-A-MoFo answers!

Used Furture - Very cute *laugh*. Thanks.

welcome welcome welcome Zends I would say sit back, relax and have fun, but I think you got that covered!

Mack, Thanks. *laugh* yes I love this place. Its fun.

I don't visit this part of the site often enough and, as I've already said "hello" in another thread (as well as declaring my love and proposing marriage. My apologies, your dvd collection got me all overexcited) I'm thinking this is both late and unnecessary. However, as it's your official "welcome" thread and everything...

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Not sure exactly what can be shown here but, if blood and violence turns you off, don't watch the following. Also, if you haven't seen Death Race 2000 and don't want to see all the choice cuts, then you should skip this... Otherwise, enjoy!!

honeykind, *laugh* I've actually seen talked about Deathrace 2000 briefly in another thread and have seen the movie about 50 times. Its an awesome movie. Euthanasia Day is my favourite bit.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sorry I missed this, Welcome to MoFo's mate

honeykind, *laugh* I've actually seen talked about Deathrace 2000 briefly in another thread and have seen the movie about 50 times. Its an awesome movie. Euthanasia Day is my favourite bit.
Yes, I think it was me that you mentioned it to (I "no-no'ed" your "fo' shizzle" )

I genuinely couldn't tell you how many times I've seen Death Race 2000. I first saw it when I was 9 or 10 and loved it ever since. My favourite scene changes (much like it does with This Is Spinal Tap. Currently, it's Derek trapped in the pod) but at the moment it's the Carradine/Stallone fight.

Best line never changes though... "It's a hand grenade." Superb.

n3wt - heh thanks

B-card - Thanks, and um not much is up. Chillin'.