Honestly, The Saddest Movie You've Ever Seen

Tools    

crazed out movie freak
A walk to remember. AT the end was sad.

p.s. Mandy Moore may not be cuter then Britney, but she sure has better acting skills.

Shrek was honestly, the saddest movie ever i have seen. It brought a tear to my ey

For me the ending of Blow breaks my heart. I went through a messy divorce and hardly get to see my 2 daughters. What Goerge imagines...~sniff~

Fighting out of the Lions Den
I can honestly only recall crying out loud once at a movie...and I were a little ankle biter at the time, so that`s my excuse.

Movie?...The Champ starring Jon Voight.

I like to watch...
Movie?...The Champ starring Jon Voight.
Oh you are so right!

It is great that you mention that movie because a group of girlfriends and I were having dinner together the other night and we got on to the subject of movies that made us cry when we were little kids. It was unanimous that The Champ won hands down as the saddest (well for kids at least)!!!!

You know I can't even remember if it was a particularly good movie - I'm sure it was a remake of an earlier film. I probably wouldn't even give it the time of day now but man, my sister and I were blubbering when we first saw that one!!!!

Sometimes when I see Ricky Schroeder on NYPD Blue I think of him as that little kid!!! How tragic!

Dancer in the Dark and Requiem for a Dream pretty much top the list for me.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

By far, the most depressing movie would have to be In the Bedroom, the entire time you are watching the movie it makes you feel miserable. Well at least i did, but i still felt it was a very good movie. If you haven't seen it, definitely watch it.

Hail to the king, baby.

---------------------------------

Gone with the wind in 60 seconds
i have never cried over a movie but i think some of the saddest movies are:
gia, thelma and louis, pay it forward, green mile and titanic.

Why am I here?
Dancer in the Dark hands down, it's probably the most depressing thing to ever be commited to film...

Sic Networks

Even though it's my favorite movie of all time, Mystic River is probably the most depressing movie I've ever seen. Other than that. . .

Requiem for a Dream
Pay it Forward
the Green Mile
Hearts in Atlantis
And found he was eating his shoe.

Ok the movie is "Forever Youge" and "Swing Kids" and "The Tale of two citys" and "The call of the weild"
They are so sad and I was crying at the end of the movies also the movie "Somewhere in Time" tear jerker if there was ever one!And that is it!See you around!JM I don't see those movies more offen only once because I hate feeling sad I like happy movie!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

A system of cells interlinked
Dancer in the Dark
Brian's Song
A.I. (DEPRESSING, big time)

Requiem for a Dream-This one shattered my psyche, probably forever. I should watch it soon again I guess.

I am deeply disappointed in all of you

I can't believe NOBODY posted Dances with wolves and Scent of a women(1992) two brilliant and SAD movies. I think Scent of a woman prolly made me more sad/depressed out of the two.

Put me in your pocket...

Saddest movie....for me is Grave of the Fireflies (1988). The story of the two kids really moved me and stayed with me.

Most touching tearjerker....The Joy Luck Club (1993). This movie also stayed with me for days. I still love to watch it when I need a good cry.

First sad movie I remember that really moved me, and I still have fond memories of....
The Red Shoes (1948).

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Requiem for a Dream pretty much top the list for me.
A lot of people that i show this film to are just too horrified by the end to feel any other emotions than distress, shock and depression. But after watching it several times, the ending always moves me. The saddest part is the look the two old women have on their faces when they see Ellen Burnstein's character after she's had the treatment, and whilst this powerful music is playing, it instantly cuts to the two women outside on the bench straight after, sobbing. Very sad.

Cast Away i find incredibly sad. At the end when Chuck goes to visit Helen hunt's character after his return and he see's how her life has moved on is so sad. Hank's monologue at the end of the film always brings a tear to my blubbery face...

"And now, here I am. I'm back. In Memphis, talking to you. I have ice in my glass... And I've lost her all over again. I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly. But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island. And I know what I have to do now. I have to keep breathing. Because tomorrow, the sun will rise... Who knows what the tide could bring?"

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Cast Away i find incredibly sad. At the end when Chuck goes to visit Helen hunt's character after his return and he see's how her life has moved on is so sad. Hank's monologue at the end of the film always brings a tear to my blubbery face...

"And now, here I am. I'm back. In Memphis, talking to you. I have ice in my glass... And I've lost her all over again. I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly. But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island. And I know what I have to do now. I have to keep breathing. Because tomorrow, the sun will rise... Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Cast Away kicks butt. I haven't seen it in a while, but one of the things that I do remember is that the ending always made me mad. I'll borrow it from my brother and watch it again. *In Ah-nuld voice* I'll be back.

It doesn't take much to get me blubbing (I'm an embarrassment to go the the cinema with...) but the two that stand out are Life is Beautiful and The Green Mile.

I first saw Life is Beautiful on DVD with my husband, and we didn't speak throughout the film. At the end, we just looked at each other and both burst into tears. I can't even think about it without feeling choked up. Absolutely heart wrenching, but also so full of joy.

I went to see The Green Mile in the cinema when it came out, and had read the book - I don't know how the book was released elsewhere, but in the UK it was serialised over several months. I knew what was coming but nothing could have prepared me for it really. Everything to do with the mouse was so amazing, and Michael Clarke Duncan was superbly cast, and for me will always be John Coffey.

I'm off for a lie down... emotionally drained...

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by WelshBint
It doesn't take much to get me blubbing (I'm an embarrassment to go the the cinema with...) but the two that stand out are Life is Beautiful and The Green Mile.

I first saw Life is Beautiful on DVD with my husband, and we didn't speak throughout the film. At the end, we just looked at each other and both burst into tears. I can't even think about it without feeling choked up. Absolutely heart wrenching, but also so full of joy.

I went to see The Green Mile in the cinema when it came out, and had read the book - I don't know how the book was released elsewhere, but in the UK it was serialised over several months. I knew what was coming but nothing could have prepared me for it really. Everything to do with the mouse was so amazing, and Michael Clarke Duncan was superbly cast, and for me will always be John Coffey.

I'm off for a lie down... emotionally drained...
Good post I read the reen Mile in the serialised version, so i didnt really feel that i could get into it properly. then when i saw the film....oh it was so sad.

"You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?"