Vaginas

Tools    

Since we now have a thread discussing penises very... frankly... some have been wondering where the vagina thread is.

Well, here it is.

Discuss vaginas.

I personally don't care for them. I've never really seen one in person, either... pictures and videos, yes, but not in person. I know I came into this world through one, though - that's for certain.

So, yes. Vaginas. Fire away.

Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
I'm going to have to ban you now!
Absurd! Penises get all the conversation they want, but the poor vaginas can't get a word in edgewise?

WOMEN'S RIGHTS NOW!

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I'm very attached to one...
Oh my god! Shouldn't that be "it's attached to me"? They can't possibly these things running around that allow women to parasitically attach themselves to it. Are THEY the host?!

Originally Posted by Yoda
*sigh*

You guys make my life so hard.
Imagine all of the new random web surfers - those "guests" we can view in "Who's Online" - that'll be checking out this thread every day from now on.

A system of cells interlinked
Personally, I'm a fan.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I'm in favor of vagina.

Sexist vagina.

Adult Star Victoria Paris.

Imagine all of the new random web surfers - those "guests" we can view in "Who's Online" - that'll be checking out this thread every day from now on.
So true, I mean, here I am looking at this thread...

i believe it's pronounced PUHgina...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
When a girl knows how to take care of one, they're great.

When they don't....run away.

Suspect's Reviews