What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Vacancy....sigh....well ..uh......can I have my 14.99 back?

Was not a terrible movie, ...............but was kinda a C- film.. .....ughhhh. My money was feels misused.
Wasn't a heck of allot to it but I really enjoyed that one. For me, it was tense through most of it anyways. I'm waiting for it to drop to about 10 bucks though. Not that desperate heheh.

So I go to get a bite to eat and I just haaaave to pass the video store on the way home. I'm so weak.

recently discovered this show and after seeing for episodes I had to see them all

I bought GoodFellas 2-disc special edition and Hard Candy.

See the trailer here:

The Illusionist
Disturbia
Apocalypto

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

WEEDS Season 2

I'm not a Showtime subscriber, but I bought Season 1 'blind,' ended up loving it, and knew I had to add Season 2 to my collection when I got the chance.

the last one i snagged was just the other day - supernatural season 2. im a huge fan of the show, and definitely recommend it to anyone whos looking to watch some good tv. the dvd set is great, should hold me over until season 3 is on tv

Beware The Probe!
the last one i snagged was just the other day - supernatural season 2. im a huge fan of the show, and definitely recommend it to anyone whos looking to watch some good tv. the dvd set is great, should hold me over until season 3 is on tv
Supernatural is one of the best shows on TV!
Highly under-rated in my opinion, I don't know why so many people still haven't seen it.
Last season was awesome and i can't wait for the new season beginning next week.

Anyways...
Bought me a shiny new cartoon DVD tonight...

Loved the original Death of Superman storyline when it came out in comics 20 years ago so I'm really curious as to how they will condense a year-long story into a 75 minute cartoon.

Despite the fact that they have different voices in this one than the Superman and Justice League animated series' had and not occuring within the same DC Animated Universe continuity, I do have high expectations for this one (although the previous Superman animated movie, 'Brainiac Attacks' did suck quite a bit).

Supernatural is one of the best shows on TV!
Highly under-rated in my opinion, I don't know why so many people still haven't seen it.
Last season was awesome and i can't wait for the new season beginning next week.
I read in IMDB that it starts on October 4th

Anyway

Dancer in the Dark
Europa
Motorcycle Diaries

And ordered the Jodorowksy box-set since it was was only a bit more than Holy Mountain which i nearly got.