The 2016 Mofies - THE CEREMONY!

Tools    

There was a thread I made called "Postin' Posters." JayDee took inspiration from that. He said so.

I voted for that "Election News and Predictions" thread because that was basically the thread where we all watched who won the US election on November 8th and everyone got depressed (except me) over Trump winning.
Well to be fair that was probably the most hostile thread there's ever been here and Yoda just kind of let it go coz he understood why .

I made a few funny posts in that thread so i'm claiming the victory for myself sorry Yoda.

Well to be fair that was probably the most hostile thread there's ever been here and Yoda just kind of let it go coz he understood why
I really didn't think that thread was hostile at all.

WOW. Thank you! If I don't win anything else tonight, that's fabulous. SURVIVOR 7 was my game.

Thank you to all who voted for it. You're the best.

That's like the first thread of mine to ever win something, I think.

Nah, Survivor 7 probably had the funniest run of posts on this site for me ever with the wholle Suspect unveiling so great choice. So glad enough of you guys enjoyed the 11th for it to be second, i know it was probably despite of me but it still means alot because i was constantly paranoid that i wasn't doing a good job

While it's often easier to remember threads as a whole instead of any individual post, there were a couple of posts this year that really stood out on their own for various reasons. We won't be forgetting these any time soon!

The Nominees are:

Guaporense's Hitler Post
The Usual Suspect's Apology Post

I'm sure the Suspect drama had a lot to do with SURVIVOR 7 winning.

And the apology post was in my SURVIVOR 7 thread.

Suspect, I cannot thank you enough for being so crazy.