Hello!

Tools    

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
Hi! I'm Luis and I'm brand new here! I love good films of all genres so any recommendations are accepted; I go to the movies extremely often. I try to watch every major release as well as the smaller independent gems. I'm hoping to be very active here as I really don't have many people who I can have thorough conversations to the extent i hope for.

Howdy Luis, you have nice choices in your Top 10 movies
Thank you! Those are just the ones that poped into my head. I've only seen 3 of the ones on your list but they were all great! Any recommendations are always appreciated!!

Welcome! I like your top 10. I've all of em but The Incredibles & Scream.
Thanks! I also like your top 5. We share Shawshank and Godfather for me is an all time favorite.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Thank you! Those are just the ones that poped into my head. I've only seen 3 of the ones on your list but they were all great! Any recommendations are always appreciated!!
Which 3 of mine have you seen?

Which 3 of mine have you seen?
I saw Rebecca in my first film class and Music Man is one of my dad's favorites so I watched it with him. I particularly love Rebecca. Top 3 Hitchcock for me behind Vertigo and Psycho.

Trouble with a capital "T"
I saw Rebecca in my first film class and Music Man is one of my dad's favorites so I watched it with him. I particularly love Rebecca. Top 3 Hitchcock for me behind Vertigo and Psycho.
You will fit right in here, most everyone at MoFo loves Hitch. Not as many musical fans here, but those who love a musical, dig on Music Man.

You will fit right in here, most everyone at MoFo loves Hitch. Not as many musical fans here, but those who love a musical, dig on Music Man.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I don't really have generalized feelings for Musicals, I just love good movies. Singin' in the Rain is one of my favorite films. And last year's LaLaLand was masterfully done in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.