What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

From something in particular or just life in general?

It was that Covid vaccine
I just read your post. That sucks, but it will wear off.

I got 2 shots of Pfizer. Felt the second jab & had a mildly sore arm. Nothing else.

This Thursday will be 2 weeks later so I will be primed & ready to go.

I've received an offer for a master's programme in another country after graduating from college, so I'm half celebrating and half imagining what I'll do with a bottle of good craft beer and my dog by my side. It's also late at night here at the moment, so all is quiet.

I've received an offer for a master's programme in another country after graduating from college, so I'm half celebrating and half imagining what I'll do with a bottle of good craft beer and my dog by my side. It's also late at night here at the moment, so all is quiet.
Congrats!

That's great. To chill off, I had a lovely cold shower, watched a good movie, and am now listening to music. I'll probably eat something and then either watch another movie or read a book. I'm becoming a little antsy. I am also thinking about magazines subscription from this month so anyone here who is already using subscription management for business.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
taking an online training presentation thingy for work. and sipping coffee distracted by the torrent of rain outside.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

One of my favorite game. But are you playing this on Play Station of at PC?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
One of my favorite game. But are you playing this on Play Station of at PC?
its an addictive game i still prefer destiny 1 but destiny 2 is a good game also and playstation. havent setup my custom pc yet only have 6 years old pc that doesnt have gaming gear

Now I'm listening to music and drinking orange juice.