What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

From something in particular or just life in general?

It was that Covid vaccine
I just read your post. That sucks, but it will wear off.

I got 2 shots of Pfizer. Felt the second jab & had a mildly sore arm. Nothing else.

This Thursday will be 2 weeks later so I will be primed & ready to go.

I've received an offer for a master's programme in another country after graduating from college, so I'm half celebrating and half imagining what I'll do with a bottle of good craft beer and my dog by my side. It's also late at night here at the moment, so all is quiet.

I've received an offer for a master's programme in another country after graduating from college, so I'm half celebrating and half imagining what I'll do with a bottle of good craft beer and my dog by my side. It's also late at night here at the moment, so all is quiet.
Congrats!

That's great. To chill off, I had a lovely cold shower, watched a good movie, and am now listening to music. I'll probably eat something and then either watch another movie or read a book. I'm becoming a little antsy. I am also thinking about magazines subscription from this month so anyone here who is already using subscription management for business.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
taking an online training presentation thingy for work. and sipping coffee distracted by the torrent of rain outside.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

One of my favorite game. But are you playing this on Play Station of at PC?

One of my favorite game. But are you playing this on Play Station of at PC?
its an addictive game i still prefer destiny 1 but destiny 2 is a good game also and playstation. havent setup my custom pc yet only have 6 years old pc that doesnt have gaming gear

Now I'm listening to music and drinking orange juice.