What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

wow you guys are die hard DVD fans! How much do you guys spend a week on DVDs on average?

Originally Posted by m0dern_pr0phet
wow you guys are die hard DVD fans! How much do you guys spend a week on DVDs on average?
toooooooo much

Horrorphiliac

same here, and next to that i also have to buy gear for 3 sports, have to save some money for a party every week and next to that clothes

But compared to others, im cheap

And do check my "art": Deviant

Originally Posted by Strummer521
Ooh, jrs is a big spender lately .

LOL.... I received Monster House, DaVinci Code, See No Evil and Stay Alive directly from the studio. The others I purchased .

Put me in your pocket...
The Man Who Came to Dinner (1942)
I needed to replace the tape I had originally recorded from TCM. Unfortunately, I had accidentally recorded something for my daughter over part of my movie.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Solaris - I've heard some very positive feedback on this film from this site, and I trust your opinions.

Schindler's List - Been wanting to get this for a while, but never got round to it.

Se7en - The same, but also because I've never watched it all the way through, only in bits and pieces (and I'm hoping that me having already seen the ending won't spoil my enjoyment of it).

Apollo 13 - I enjoy films, and I enjoy history.

Finally

Bonus DVD is supposed to include behind-the-scenes on the making of X-Men:The Last Stand with "Fox Movie Channel: Casting Sessions"and "Life After Film School". Though instead it has a featurette on the history of the X-Men comic book. Somehow I'm gonna complain to Fox. It kinda pisses me off.

Oct. 6, 2006
V for Vendetta (2005)
Equilibrium (2002)
Royal Tenenbaums, The - The Criterion Collection (2001)
Rushmore (1998)
Oldboy (2003)
Brick (2005)
Lucky # Slevin (2006)
HMV 2 for $30, $21.99, $16.99, $26.99 - Rogers Video 2 for $24

These 4 were givin to me for free from a friend and the only one I really wanted was Spaceballs. I never seen Jason and the Argonauts so I will decide if I will keep it after watching it. I never even heard of Coronado but same thing will decide after watching it. And I know Going Overboard sucks beyond beliefe and Im definitly not keeping that crap of a movie

A system of cells interlinked

Got em for me birthday...

Originally Posted by Sedai
Got em for me birthday...
Not bad I watched The Truman show the other day, I love it my Friend Allan hates it

Movie Forums Extra
I preordered the uncut rest stop dvd (reststopdvd.com if you havent heard of the movie) it looks like its going to be a killer movie.