Happy New Year Everyone 09

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hapy New Year to everyone on movieforums.com im sure there is going to be loads of these threads but I wont to start it off wishing everyone a new year.

I am half agony, half hope.

Have a bright and joyful New Year, everyone!

Johann von Goethe

Happy New Year, MoFos. I'm excited about some of the things we've got planned this year.

By the by, I've thrown a couple fireworks scripts on the forum home page, mainly to freak out the users who decide to log on drunk later tonight.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I guess our Australian friends are pretty much there already, but we have 13 hours here on the East Coast of the USA...

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Happy New Year Y'all.

Happy New Year MoFos and MoFoetts!

Sláinte!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Happy New Year All -

I will be at work when 2009 shows up, but I think that is something I am gratfeful for not sad.

I will copycat on Austruck's motto thingy and say that my new motto is: 2009: The: year: o:f the ::Semi:colon:!

"Merry New Year!"

"Beef Jerky time."

Weeeeyyy, si this the first ddrunken HAPPY NEW YEARS MIESSAGE on here? Because i am drunk and wishing everyone a happy new year! hopefully it will bring you all you wish fo"!

cheers
hope everones drunk!