hello new here!

Tools    

Hey guys! Idk why it took me so long to come here. Reading all the topics its obvious this is the place I wanna be. I wouldn't mind some of you reading my blog and telling me what you think since your all movie buffs like myself. Be kind! filmsequenceactivated.blogspot.com.

If you want to introduce yourself, you ought to do it here: http://www.movieforums.com/community...oductions.html
The mods will move this to the correct board once they see it.

Welcome to the forums.

Took a quick peak over your blog. Nice effort, but I'm a bit confused by what you said about needing an Incredibles sequel. Specifically, this:

I loved the first one and I was hoping they would keep them going but nooooooo. Instead we get Despicable Me 2. I don't find those movies funny at all other than the minion scenes.
You do realize that the Despicable Me movies are from an entirely different studio than The Incredibles, right? One has nothing to do with the other. Anyway, I'm sure Pixar will eventually get around to ruining The Incredibles with a sub-par sequel or prequel like they've done with Cars and Monsters, Inc. I don't have much hope for Finding Dory, either.

Also can't agree with your assessment of Paul Dano's performance in 12 Years A Slave. I thought he terribly over-acted and I couldn't buy his character at all. And while I agree that Ejiofor gave a fine performance, there are several other performances from last year that I'd much rather see the Academy recognize - namely Matthew McConaughey, Leonardo DiCaprio and, of course, Joaquin Phoenix.

When I compared Despicable me 2 to the Incredibles, it was more the lack of interesting animated movie sequels other then studio involvement. I respect your opinion on Paul dano and I agree that Leonardo Dicaprio is well over due for an academy award.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.

Welcome and your blog looks nice.

But I must say this -Why Avengers Was In My Opinion The Greatest Movie Of All Time.

...it is kinda...We don't think about that movie in the same way and that is fine...Don't take me wrong it was awesome movie but not greatest movie for sure,is it even best superhero movie? As I said it is good movie but not that good.I like your blog and Ill read it,it looks cool.

Thank you everyone and khan it's ok to disagree lol debating movies is my favorite part! Movies are subjective and I respect everyone's opinions. Avengers was the greatest movie ever for me. What's yours?

Thank you everyone and khan it's ok to disagree lol debating movies is my favorite part! Movies are subjective and I respect everyone's opinions. Avengers was the greatest movie ever for me. What's yours?
I know it is ok to disagree,who told you that I'm not fine with it?The Dark Knight is my fav movie ever,that is main reason why I think Avengers is not even greatest superhero movie.But yea it is ok,I don't mind someone having Avengers as a number one,as long as your 1. is not Twilight,Batman and Robin or some other "movies" like that.

Hahaha. Yeah the dark Knight is my second favorite. And what, you didn't think batman and robin deserved an Oscar?!

Hahaha. Yeah the dark Knight is my second favorite. And what, you didn't think batman and robin deserved an Oscar?!
If I was president,criminals that are supposed to have death sentence would need to watch Batman and Robin 10 years every day in a row...But I think that would be too cruel ...

Everyone here is making me feel very welcome! Also I see some of you are going to look at my blog and I want to say thank you for those of you who like it. I've always been a movie buff but I'm a first time blogger so bare with me! Feel free to follow me I'm going to be posting alot on there I have a lot of movie stuff I want to discuss on there and would love your comments!