MoFo Fantasy Football 2018 - Sign-Ups!

Tools    

I am biased of course but Bell would be my pick risk and all. Next would be Gurley, but I wouldn't count out Kamara, his avg is banging. Nothing wrong with drafting and having some trades in mind as well.

So, last year was easily the least prepared I'd ever been for a draft, and that somehow went really well. So I'm doubling down by being even less prepared this year!

That's only sort of a joke. I'm definitely less prepared than last year and there's no way that's going to change in the next couple of days because there's just too much going on. D'oh. Maybe I'll luck out again.

I am biased of course but Bell would be my pick risk and all. Next would be Gurley, but I wouldn't count out Kamara, his avg is banging. Nothing wrong with drafting and having some trades in mind as well.
Thing that kind of worries me away from Kamara is because the Saints are not a run-first team. I don't know.

Thing that kind of worries me away from Kamara is because the Saints are not a run-first team. I don't know.
I can see the concern there, wont be an option for me either way.

Every mock I do at 14th pick nets me Julio Jones which I am not excited about, but other options are decent.

There was some confusion (partially my fault) about whether the 19th was a Saturday or Sunday. My bad, if that was why.

Though as I always say, better to think it's a day before than a day after.

So, last year was easily the least prepared I'd ever been for a draft, and that somehow went really well. So I'm doubling down by being even less prepared this year!

That's only sort of a joke. I'm definitely less prepared than last year and there's no way that's going to change in the next couple of days because there's just too much going on. D'oh. Maybe I'll luck out again.

This is an excellent strategy and one that I've been using for years. So many guys get hurt these days. You can draft a great team and several top guys may not even play a down. I feel like I "won" if I'm able to just draft a team with mostly healthy guys to start the year.

A system of cells interlinked
Draft order seems wrong in the draft room...

Picking 3rd in the live draft, but Yoda's order has me 13th. A mix-up?
Yeah I was supposed to be First and it has me picking Twelve. Yahoo must be ignoring our random order we've used.

Aaaaand the draft order wasn't updated right and it's my fault, so we're all in random spots that none of us prepared for. That's on me. Apologies to everyone. It's been a really busy month and unfortunately I just didn't check to make sure that happened.

Well, that's that.

I appreciate you guys rolling with the punches there. I really do apologize, though, for messing that up. Most years I'm champing at the bit for fantasy sports and double and triple-checking everything, but this past year has been maybe the busiest of my life, and I guess it shows in some of the details. If it makes anyone feel better, it obviously mucked up most of what I was planning (as evidenced by the weird draft, relative to how I normally draft). Still feel bad about it, though, even though ultimately we were all randomized and in the same boat. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again, though.

Well, that's that.

I appreciate you guys rolling with the punches there. I really do apologize, though, for messing that up. Most years I'm champing at the bit for fantasy sports and double and triple-checking everything, but this past year has been maybe the busiest of my life, and I guess it shows in some of the details. If it makes anyone feel better, it obviously mucked up most of what I was planning (as evidenced by the weird draft, relative to how I normally draft). Still feel bad about it, though, even though ultimately we were all randomized and in the same boat. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again, though.

No worries (from me anyway). I mean I wound up drafting two wonderful New England players.