Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

That Bradley Beal trade really paid off.
Was just coming in to say the same thing. Couldn't hit a shot, roasted on D, turnovers in the clutch, and fouling out. 160 mil over the next 3 years with a no trade clause-holy crap.

Well Bucks it's been real this year. Better luck next year.
Maybe if by some miracle Giannis and Dame get back for next game, but it feels like the season has been cursed from the start. I feel for you, it really sucks for a fan. The challenge will be how do they improve while Dame/Brook/Khris get older.

This is back to back postseasons that Giannis has missed due to injury. Weird mojo.

Up 3, and they didn't foul.. And another "jump pass" turnover. Serves them right.
Maxey didn't really give them a chance to foul, he pulled up from deep-what a shot!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Maxey didn't really give them a chance to foul, he pulled up from deep-what a shot!

Yeah, I don't think they were anticipating that, but Thibs was angry, because he did want them to foul.... I had a feeling it would go in. Usually those shots are taken with confidence.

That'll be a huge moment if the sixers win this series.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Jim Harden typical choke game...

I accidentally saw the commercial (I FF'd, saw a blowout both games, didn't watch, except Barkley & Co.) leading into the halftime show and saw how they massacred "25 or 6 to 4". Not only were the horns turned down low (they think people hate real instruments, I guess) but they re-mixed it, and kept playing the "da da da da da.... DA" horn line, but no trombone "dooo duuuuuu do"

Chicago

There's definitely been better PG and Harden performances.