New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Sinbad: The Fifth Voyage (2013) - Is this real? This looks like it was made using the same technology as the original Sinbad movie's. This looks so hilariously awful that I can't wait.

A Werewolf Boy (2013 for America I am assuming)

A Werewolf Boy 늑대소년, is a 2012 South Korean fantasy romance film in which a beautiful teenage girl is sent to a country house for her health, where she befriends and attempts to civilize a feral boy she discovers on the grounds — but the beast inside him is constantly waiting to burst out.
It had its world premiere in the "Contemporary World Cinema" section of the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival, and also screened at the Busan International Film Festival.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
First four minutes of Warm Bodies.

Never heard of it. Looks kind of interesting.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog

Frank Zito (Elijah Wood) is a mentally disturbed man who lives with his mother, Angela (America Olivo), way into his adulthood which turns him into a lonely individual. Soon after his mother's death, Frank begins to go on a killing spree, murdering innocent and young woman and having a deep desire for scalping them. Frank becomes a professional serial killer but begins to have hard times with his work when he meets and befriends another woman named Anna (Nora Arnezeder), an artist who is beginning to open up an art exhibit. As a relationship forms between the two, Frank begins to struggle for what he really wants; another scalp as a trophy or real love.

This did have a very limited theater release (aka film festivals) and I have no idea when this will be available on DVD.

First 6 minutes preview.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (2013) obviously

Jim Carrey, Steve Carell, Olivia Wilde, Steve Buscemi, Alan Arkin, James Gandolfini, Brad Garrett, and Jay Mohr. This has to be funny or Hollywood is just dead on the inside, so much talent to work with for this to be bad.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Ed Harris as the captain of a Soviet submarine, well at least they are not doing the accents like in K-19 The Widowmaker so that gives me some hope plus this has a pretty good cast. Ed Harris, David Duchovny, William Fichtner, Lance Henriksen and Sean Patrick Flanery.

Phantom

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
The Sweeney (2013)

Olympus has Fallen (2013) - good cast, looks like a good action flick.

RED 2 (2013) - I am a big fan of the first movie, thought it was hilarious. Helen Mirren and John Malkovich's characters make the movie and it looks like they are throwing a little Anthony Hopkins into the mix this time.

It is a bit mad... it was out in cinemas back in September for about a week, it actually knocked Dredd off the top spot then it vanished without a trace till now. There's ads on telly for the DVD now.

It's one of those movies for people who didn't see the original series I guess... most fans of John Thaw and the original series, like myself, don't like it.

For what it is, I'd rate it around the 20% mark.

First trailer for Gondry's Mood Indigo was just released.

h ttp://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=-JgJO6QeVKk

Looks absolutely magnificent!

p.s. Would love it if somebody embeded the video

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
First trailer for Gondry's Mood Indigo was just released.

h ttp://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=-JgJO6QeVKk

Looks absolutely magnificent!

p.s. Would love it if somebody embeded the video

Thanks a lot

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Craigslist Joe (2013) - This isn't really fair because people are going to be nicer and more helpful when you have a camera crew with you, now someone is going to try this without the camera's and end up tied up in somebody's basement.

Upside Down (2013) - WTF This looks like someone who watched Inception way to many times and just decided to tweak the story a bit, who knows might be a good movie.

Not sure about Craigslist Joe. Those kind of documentaries really depend on the 'participant' and those they meet. I read an article about a guy who travelled the world in a similar way, meeting up with people he'd met online and sleeping on their floors, eating their food, etc.

What you hope doesn't happen, of course, is this.

It's been a while since I saw this, but my guess is that it's NSFW.

Then, of course, you have the Craigslist Killer.

Anyway, a nicer documentary along a similar line to Craigslist Joe is this one. Sadly, I can't find a clip of the film itself.

&playnext=1&list=PL1F6B0088A545E132&feature=results_main