MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2018 Regular Season

Tools    

Weird stat (possibly, I did a little research verify, but a lot of this is off of memory):

Through the first 13 rounds of the players I initially drafted, every single batter (of 8) has had a 10+ day stint on the DL, but I'm also fairly sure none (of 5) of those drafted pitchers ever went on the DL at all.

Another weird statistic, of my 22nd round picks (of 1) all of them might have killed someone in the Dominican Republic.

I should probably not make that joke because it looks like it was a bogus claim, but it also was such a weird story to coincide with his departure.

Even weirder that he never got a job again this season. Shocking, actually. You can literally end a person's career through the internet these days.

I think its funny how a player or coach gets ejected then acts five times worse than how they behaved for what they were ejected for. Its like a universal que to then get out of their system whatever they needed to, and then it's done with. Very Irish.

Ah, it's nice to see some Mariners trickling down to the waiver wire. It's where they belong. The second half swoon is in full effect and they won't even make the post season. Please don't waste your time telling me how the one Mariner you've got has really helped your squad. You're just telling yourself that to make yourself feel better about that empty feeling... deep down. Once again this year they have proven to me that all they care about is money. This franchise will never win a title until they change ownership. At this point, I'm taking bets they won't even finish above 500. Don't laugh. There's a big losing streak coming up. They dropped 5 the other day and just got another streak started 2 days ago. Booo Mariners! BOOO!!!!!

I dunno where that mariner's hate is coming from (honestly can't tell if you're a fan or not), but YAAAY OAKLAND while the mariners self destruct!

The yankees honestly have to be pretty nervous because Severino has been shaky since the All-Star break () so they don't nearly have the sort of reliable ace right now you really want in a winner-take-all game.

Not to mention who know what Judge will be like post-injury ()

Looks like Bostons Chris Sale & outfield (Mookie Betts, JD Martinez, and Andy Benintendi) could bring them another title. oh boy

I dunno where that mariner's hate is coming from (honestly can't tell if you're a fan or not), but YAAAY OAKLAND while the mariners self destruct!

Nothing hateful about what I wrote. Been a fan as long as the team has been in existence. I'm speaking truth. Why is it that when someone speaks the truth these days, they immediately get labeled a hater?

Nothing hateful about what I wrote. Been a fan as long as the team has been in existence. I'm speaking truth. Why is it that when someone speaks the truth these days, they immediately get labeled a hater?
I didn't mean it in a hater way, I meant more of a deep despair, the way we all "hate" being fans of a team. Unless they are rich teams.

5 innings and Blake Snell has retired 15 batters - 15 up and 15 down, a perfect game so far!

Coach Kevin Cash has Jake Faria warming up in the bullpen. He pulled the same b.s. when Eovaldi had his first game back from Tommy John and was working a no-hitter. Wanting to "protect" the pitchers arm blah blah blah....Kevin Cash needs to be fired!!!!

That is all.

Looking out for the players health, I respect that, but a no-hitter....especially a perfect game, hell a pitcher can go a career without being close to having either. Snell hadnt even reached 50 pitches !!! that's just wrong

I'm writing that down.

Don't worry, though, my hitters all forgot how to hit at the same time, so you've got a little breathing room at the moment.

I didn't mean it in a hater way, I meant more of a deep despair, the way we all "hate" being fans of a team. Unless they are rich teams.

Ah, gotcha. I feel ya. It really doesn't even make sense that I'm a sport's fan. The Mariner's have performed the same song and dance for so many years now that they have literally driven away most of the best fans. And yet, I still follow them a little just to sort of keep tabs I guess. I pretty much refuse to go to games tho. It's the only real vote I have. They are pretty damn rich too, they could be so much better but they never sell out and really go for it. I mean, at this point I'm thinking they may be that team that just never even makes it to the World Series.